Mirko Vučinić (41 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #423
    "Zeman said that you should be played close to the goal, do you prefer to play on the side or on the central?"

Vucinic: "Every player likes to play, I'll be at the disposal of the coach and the team. The coach decides"

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
    Mar 13, 2007
    Can anyone please write a small analysis of this player, i mean for people who know him well and are astute about his abilities?
    I see only chit-chatting over here :D (Sorry for rudeness :p)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Can anyone please write a small analysis of this player, i mean for people who know him well and are astute about his abilities?
    In one line? He's very moody, but when he's "on", it's fucking ON baby. He's one of those players that can pull a goal out of their ass.

I'm interested in hearing other peoples opinions too

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    He's not superior to Di Natale, no. Di Natale carries Udinese to the CL, is probably the best forward in the league over the last two seasons, and is a consistent threat. And I don't know why loving the club he's at makes him a pussy.
    :tup:

I have to agree with all of that. Di Natale has been fantastic and is a great player. And good on him for sticking around with Udinese.

Although i consider this an extremely stupid transfer move, considering our priorities/needs
    And i also believe that Vucinic is not significantly better or more consistent than our current choices.
    I hope that he does great with us...

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #431
    Journalist: "Are Juve on par with the Milan clubs?"

Vucinic: "Juventus are equal to themselves, a great team. We are a great team, made ​​to win"

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    Well, first of all the guy has a terrific technique. He likes the ball played at his feet and is very skilled in beating the opposition players one-on-one. He is decent in the air too and is good at heading the ball. Likes to try shots from difficult angles sometimes and is generally not afraid to take a shot from distance which has resulted in some spectacular goals.

Also, he is a good team player, when a teammate of his is in a better position he will assist him rather to try and steal the glory for the goal for example. Likes to play beautiful foorball and links nice with his teammates.

In Roma he was played in different positions and has had a different roles over the time. But in my opinion he was most comfortable as a supporting striker or as a winger cutting inside from out wide. His more common positions in a formation were as a left-sided attacker in a 4-3-3 or a left sided attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1.

Note: I don't recall him playing as a support striker in a 4-4-2 because Roma rarely play this formation nowadays but in my opinion he would do great in a 2 man attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)