Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Conte will replace Pepe for Vucinic. I'm really starting to doubt that we'll get rid of both Iaquinta and Amauri, looks like one of them will stay.
I have no idea who's crazy enough to buy Iaquinta. Seriously, at least Amauri plays.

This guy is just a waste of cash, always ends up injured and sitting at hospital.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I have no idea who's crazy enough to buy Iaquinta. Seriously, at least Amauri plays.

This guy is just a waste of cash, always ends up injured and sitting at hospital.
IQ has worse fitness yes but is a much better player than Amauri. Iaquinta wouldnt be so bad if he stayed fit.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

at this point no one would buy Amauri either.
Thats why we should have consider this really good, before rush and buy yet another forward...

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #475
    Thats why we should have consider this really good, before rush and buy yet another forward...
    Plenty of teams wants Amaur, we just demand more money than they are willing to pay.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Are you serious? Amauri scored 7 goals in 11 appearances for Parma. If we gave him to them for even 5M they would buy him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)