hustini to say giovinco made a bigger impact because of the goal
Sounds like a fantastic scenario.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
amen, epitome of pest.
:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Vucinic scores tomorrow so that Hustini and Cheesy Fries STFU already :oops: :sheik:
I hope he does too just so you all get more confused

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a fantastic scenario.
:lol:

Notice he says "Vucinic to play awesome, but doesn't score or assist"

- - - Updated - - -

Essentially Gio doing what he has done all along...produce more in less time by coming on in the 82nd minute.

The guy just sunk his own ship

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think you perfectly understand what i say, yet act like you dont

use of vucinic : be awesome all game, do plenty of good stuff up front, makes us win the game

use of giovinco : when we are LEADING the game thanks to vucinic, comes in as a very late sub, when shaktar trows everything forward, so that he now has to space to avoid getting tossed around, and hopefully score from it. Having a fastpaced technical forward on the bench, is awesome in this situation

if you would turn it, it would be like

giovinco from the start : juve doesnt make any chances up front cause vinco is constantly tossed around, falls everywere, space to small. we cannot keep possession. when he goes of late in the second half, we will likely be behind

vucinic as a late sub : fuck this shit, we are losing, why didnt i start ? goddamn this place is cold, my balls are freezing, my lips are cold. better walk slowly acros the field to keep balls from freezing further, and shout at everyone to keep lips from freezing

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

use of vucinic : be awesome all game, do plenty of good stuff up front, makes us win the game

use of giovinco : when we are LEADING the game thanks to vucinic, comes in as a very late sub, when shaktar trows everything forward, so that he now has to space to avoid getting tossed around, and hopefully score from it. Having a fastpaced technical forward on the bench, is awesome in this situation

giovinco from the start : juve doesnt make any chances up front cause vinco is constantly tossed around, falls everywere, space to small. we cannot keep possession. when he goes of late in the second half, we will likely be behind

vucinic as a late sub : fuck this shit, we are losing, why didnt i start ? goddamn this place is cold, my balls are freezing, my lips are cold. better walk slowly acros the field to keep balls from freezing further, and shout at everyone to keep lips from freezing
Actually, you're warmer when you are in movement.

But I didn't really expect you to know that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

How can he be awesome all game...not score or assist...AND yet win us the game?

Can someone here please decode what this man is saying please? I'm having trouble traversing his logic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How can he be awesome all game...not score or assist...AND yet win us the game?

Can someone here please decode what this man is saying please? I'm having trouble traversing his logic.
you have no clue about tactics. all you really know is how to shoot sperm at fancy players with fancy tricks and plenty of flair.

vucinic is a technical forward, that can hold onto a ball, and combine very good with our upcomming midfielders or wingbacks. alot of our play goes trough him, and when he is having a good day, he'll create plenty of spaces in wich players can run.

if you had a website that would record "key passes" you would see were vucinic shines.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I forgot you don't like fancy players and brazilians.
Aguero and gotze are my favorite non juventus players.

90ties ronaldo is the best striker i ever saw play

and i kinda liked Lucas (the winger) before he went to fucking p$g to die

- - - Updated - - -

Now remove everything from games that were allready won when he played

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)