Mirko Vučinić (281 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
its a big european game, if he isnt tired, and the weather isnt to cold, and he woke up with his penis pointing in the right direction, and got out of bed with the right foot ....

Its not about "what vucinic are we getting"

its about "PLEASE THE GOOD ONE", because if he sets his mind on the game, we are allready qualified

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he doesn't, he'll just yell a lot and jog around like he's got better things to do.
We sold Amauri officially last year. *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amauri

:edit: Oh I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

its a big european game, if he isnt tired, and the weather isnt to cold, and he woke up with his penis pointing in the right direction, and got out of bed with the right foot ....

Its not about "what vucinic are we getting"

its about "PLEASE THE GOOD ONE", because if he sets his mind on the game, we are allready qualified
Good, I'm glad you pointed this out.

You better hope we fucking qualify because I will make it my point for the rest of this season to remind you of this post everywhere you go.

Let us hope he "sets his mind" on the game whereas the others this year he hasn't quite done so.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We sold Amauri officially last year. *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amauri

:edit: Oh I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good, I'm glad you pointed this out.

You better hope we fucking qualify because I will make it my point for the rest of this season to remind you of this post everywhere you go.

Let us hope he "sets his mind" on the game whereas the others this year he hasn't quite done so.
he did in all the important games.

and when he doesnt, we are still weaker when he is not playing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im just hoping this dude turns into a combination of messi,delpiero and Zidane tomorrow and carry us to champions league glory!.

He is World class right?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We're through, you're going to pay up and then you're going on my ignore list. I wish there was a way to ignore your football related posts and just tune in to your drunken messages and talk about boobs in the hangout.
man up son, not everyone has to agree with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 279)