Mirko Vučinić (52 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

Oh man...I'm gonna let you and your stats marinate over night. Going to bed. Let me know if you come up with another argument other than "now factor in games where the game was already won" nonsense.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i hope you enjoy just as much, next time giovinco gets benched in favor of vucinic again, and the fans whistle him again because he's all talk and never decisive

But knowing you, next time he comes in when we are 2 goals up and scores, you'll remember just that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
tell me why did ultra's whistled him, and why is there so much hate about him on this forum ?

because he is decisive and better then mirko ?
Tell my why conte keeps playing him and why no one here or any member of the ultras is the coach of our beloved team?

Exactly. Now go to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, I got this.

Apr 15, 2006
you have no clue about tactics. all you really know is how to shoot sperm at fancy players with fancy tricks and plenty of flair.

vucinic is a technical forward, that can hold onto a ball, and combine very good with our upcomming midfielders or wingbacks. alot of our play goes trough him, and when he is having a good day, he'll create plenty of spaces in wich players can run.

if you had a website that would record "key passes" you would see were vucinic shines.
:lol: Nigga please! Vucinic gets dispossessed like a motherfucker every fuckin time! ! It's as bad as Gio being muscled off the ball. And it's equally frustrating!

Oh, and when he's having a bad day, he's did jack shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)