Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andriy

GIMME THAT HOT SAUCE!
Jun 23, 2009
Rather not get Vucinic, hes aging, past his prime and not really an elite player, Promising, experienced youngsters in there prime like Giuseppe Rossi should be our targets....:delpiero:
Seriously? Put down the :claire: He is a very good player who can contribute a great deal to our team. I think what a lot of the people tend to focus on when evaluating any player is all his negative highlights (and I guess the big stand outs that end up getting dismissed as flukes); basically youtube reel. Look at the performances as a whole. Did he help set up goals? Did he help start the play that led to the goal? Was he the one that messed up leading to the oppositions goal...etc.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Only real reason I don't want Vucinic is because I don't think he fits too well in a winger position. Even if he "could" player there we won't be able to get his full potential. Which means that he would have to play as a striker. With Kun probably coming and with at least Matri, Del Piero, Quagmire and we're still not sure what's going to happen with Iaq, Amauri and Toni I don't know if he's that necessary. Vucinic on form is a world class player but maybe it's cheaper to keep Toni in the end instead of getting Vucinic who might very well end up as fourth choice. I'm not so sure what's best but I'd really like it if we could have four decent strikers and as a fifth pick have one of our youngsters. Maybe one of the Appelt brothers or what his name, otherwise if we really get an injury crisis Pepe could be a backup as well.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
But in Juve's 4-4-2 or whatever we call it he will still have some defensive responsibility, which he hasn't really had in Roma. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've been seeing while watching ROma.

Plop

May 27, 2011
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Fuck you Vucinic, dont get close to Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've never thought of Vucinic as a left-winger. Perhaps that's because I've been brainwashed by Juve into thinking only folks like Pepe can be deployed out wide in midfield. Or maybe it's just that I consider him a left-forward, which more accurately describes his role at times with Roma.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd be over the moon if we could get both. What are the chances of pulling that off? Possibly cash + Amauri/Iaquinta for Vucinic?
Marotta says he wants both :D

For me Vucinic will go late August after sales.

Aguero is number one at the minute but I think they'll both come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)