Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No it's not you can edit positions of players.

Online you can't though.
I know that but it limits the amount players you can put in one section..the upper third (forward line) has three max. Prevents people playing the 6-4-1 ( happened alot in fifa 10)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know that but it limits the amount players you can put in one section..the upper third (forward line) has three max. Prevents people playing the 6-4-1 ( happened alot in fifa 10)
Just hold one of your wingers slightly back and give the role of midfielder.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Iaq+10mil or Amauri+5 would do, but 15mil cash is really hard to reject if the offer is true, his case is lost.
No, i meant to Tottenham. Alen already said Roma want nothing to do with our senior players but apparently, if Marchisio is in the picture it's a done deal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looks like Roma are seriously pushing for Pastore and they are willing to sell De Rossi to Chelsea for 35m eur, using the money to buy Pastore. Marchisio is seen as the perfect replacement for De Rossi and Roma want to use our interest in Vucinic to get Marchisio. We on the other hand can't decide what to do in this case and we'd prefer if one of Sissoko or Felipe Melo goes to Rome in exchange for Mirko. Conte wants Vucinic badly but it seems that Conte prefers Marchisio to Melo and Sissoko.
A Vucinic for Marchisio swap is still possible if Roma refuse Sissoko/Melo or if those two reject Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)