Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Marotta says he wants both :D

For me Vucinic will go late August after sales.

Aguero is number one at the minute but I think they'll both come.
OMG i'll cum if we get both of them.:D

Mainly cause people fear he would come instead of the promised big name.

4-3-3 ? pirlo,vidal and cdm with krasic aguero and vucinic ?

devastating but krasic will need improve his finishing ALOT
That's a shitty excuse to pass up on a quality players that's miles ahead of our current strike force options bar DP. Also, Roma would consider taking some of our unwanted players like Amauri or Iaquinta.

Not sure on the formation but that would really be devastating, i reckon Krasic will do more of the heavy work, freeing up space & drawing in defenders so it's not too much of an issue imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
OMG i'll cum if we get both of them.:D

That's a shitty excuse to pass up on a quality players that's miles ahead of our current strike force options bar DP. Also, Roma would consider taking some of our unwanted players like Amauri or Iaquinta.

Not sure on the formation but that would really be devastating, i reckon Krasic will do more of the heavy work, freeing up space & drawing in defenders so it's not too much of an issue imo.
It is a shitty excuse, and i dont share it.

vucinic is a quality player when used right

if we intend to play 4-3-3, he would be great

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It is a shitty excuse, and i dont share it.

vucinic is a quality player when used right

if we intend to play 4-3-3, he would be great
:tup:

424 works on FIFA for me :stuckup:
So do ladyboys.:p

They said loud and clear that we shouldn't even try offering any of our older players (Iaq and Amauri in particular) in a potential Vucinic to Juve transfer. :D
Oh Fuck.:D We could still use De Ceglie perhaps, it's not like he's going to get any better, any time soon.

Jul 1, 2010
I believe that we will only go for Vucinic if we fail to sign Aguero.

It wouldn't make sense otherwise since we already have Matri, Quag, Toni, Del Piero, Amauri and Iaquinta. Hopefully, we will manage to sell Amauri and Iaquinta, while Toni and Del Piero will retire at the end of the season.

Aguero, Quag, Matri, Toni and Del Piero is plenty enough for next season.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Apparently Roma said that "the deal will be done in a heartbeat if Juve want to include Marchisio in the exchange".
I'd be okay with that if we actually got replacement that's superior to Marchisio but knowing them, they'd expect some cash as well.

Too bad Ranieri got the boot, he would have accepted an exchange of Amauri + Tiago for Vucinic.:D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd certainly do a straight swap for the two. Marotta said that the arrival of Vucinic wouldn't affect the arrival of a champion.

Hopefully he means that Vucinic is not of the three champions

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #438
    Our defence was soooooo much more clueless watching live than from the TV :lol:

Saw some cool things you don't see watching the game on TV, Melo was all over the pitch commanding and yelling at those fucking up.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Our defence was soooooo much more clueless watching live than from the TV :lol:

Saw some cool things you don't see watching the game on TV, Melo was all over the pitch commanding and yelling at those fucking up.
    I'm gonna' miss Melo and his knock out kicks. :cry:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)