Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Melo - Pirlo - Vidal / Pazienza - Ekdal - Appelt
None of the second choice midfielders you mentioned there is good enough to cover a starting spot in case one of the starters is out injured. They are probably adequate to replace the starters for a short period of time but to play 4-3-3, we need at least four good and competent midfielders and I see only three among the names you mentioned. Appelt? :scared:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
None of the second choice midfielders you mentioned there is good enough to cover a starting spot in case one of the starters is out injured. They are probably adequate to replace the starters for a short period of time but to play 4-3-3, we need at least four good and competent midfielders and I see only three among the names you mentioned. Appelt? :scared:
No doubt about that. Still, I think using 4-4-2 or some sort of 4-2-4 is much worse if we're gonna play with Pirlo - Melo and it doesn't even matter who sits on the bench because those two are weak out there, it would be fragile.

Appelt? :tuttosport: :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We still got Marchisio

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I really like Vucinic but I don't understand this transfer...I can only think smokescreen. Remember we are only playing serie a so rotation won't be that important.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Marko looks set to become a Juventus player. Despite the positive headlines re Aguero, the feeling I get is that he is only a 50/50 chance of signing to us.

Tomorrow, all should be clear if one of the Manchester clubs is serious in trying to hijack our bid.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marko looks set to become a Juventus player. Despite the positive headlines re Aguero, the feeling I get is that he is only a 50/50 chance of signing to us.

Tomorrow, all should be clear if one of the Manchester clubs is serious in trying to hijack our bid.
Your avatar, Capello or Jack Nicholson?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Marotta:

"Vucinic? We like that his arrival would not block a top player. With Roma but we have not yet discussed: first we need to prune our squad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)