Miralem Pjanić (23 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

it has to be done until the end of the month, so i assume he'll leave within a week. it's been a pretty good 3,5 years, with a complete meltdown and visibly disinterested player at the end. overall, i'd be very happy if all of our 30m purchases proved to be this "bad".
The transfer market is open now? I thought it’ll be September.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
There is league games and CL left so no one is leaving their clubs til season is over, and official first day of transfer is September first.

They just gonna announce deals for now.
Not sure though, for example Werner won't play for Leipzig in the Champions League but he won't be able to play for Chelsea either. But pretty sure many players will decide to join new clubs as soon as possible for pre-season games.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Not sure though, for example Werner won't play for Leipzig in the Champions League but he won't be able to play for Chelsea either. But pretty sure many players will decide to join new clubs as soon as possible for pre-season games.
There won't be pre-season games

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Thats dumb, Werner should play CL for them, and Nagelsmann said he will, what changed? There is no new season yet, we still in current one. And didnt fifa said the first transfer date for next season is september first? when current season should be over, as in CL is over august, leagues over july.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)