Miralem Pjanić (56 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
All of this throwing him around in different trades has ruined his value. I know he's had a few average months but remember, in the beginning of the season Pjanic was playing really well and we were praising him. He's quickly become underrated, to the point where Barca fans think we're throwing them Khedira or some shit like that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
All of this throwing him around in different trades has ruined his value. I know he's had a few average months but remember, in the beginning of the season Pjanic was playing really well and we were praising him. He's quickly become underrated, to the point where Barca fans think we're throwing them Khedira or some shit like that.
Pjanic is not underrated. He is very inconsistent. 3-4 games in a season wont cut it at big club.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pjanic has been performing for us for 4 years now. He just turned 30, not 34.
Actually he’s been underperforming for a quite some time now. Im not Pjanic hater, i actually like him very much he is a cool lad. Id love to keep him around but i wouldnt mind swapping him for another player as long as we dont get Rakitic in return.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He was the key for our midfield in Allegri era. He is a champion and key player for us. Just 30 years old. Only because he underperformed under Sarri this season for only a quarter of season. People seem to write him off.

People forgot even Pirlo has a season off in Milan before we sign him.
Exchanging him with Arthur and without additional money would also not a good offer for me. You can check how Arthur perform for Barca. At first they expect him to become their New Xavi but they probably give up and that's why they bought Frenkie for the position.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I liked the thought of Pjanic more in a 2 man midfield or as a mezzala because then you can actually rotate him. What we've done with him recently is make him too integral to the team and as such we expect him to play every minute of every match.

But then again, that's the problem with using a regista. It's hard to find one good regista let alone another to actually rotate.

When we bought him from Roma, he had just finished a season with 25 goals + assists! That doesn't scream regista to me. I think his positioning when Allegri first arrived was fine but we just kept moving him backwards more and more.

Everyone knows he's a bit of a "good time" player but is that really a bad thing when you can move him in and out, keep him fresh, move his position a bit here and there for optimal scenarios? No, instead we expected him to be something he's not. He's not the first name you put on the sheet and expect him to cover CBs for 90 mins every match.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pjanic lost it since the real in the CL ...1-4
In my books, he is one of the reasons of our dull football with Alegri and Sarri ...
Pjanic position needs a lot that he cant do,
the main one , assisting the strikers and shooting on target .... ZERO...

While we have a counter attacks , he cant forward The ball faster to the attackers , he keeps it or get rid of it or sideway pass...ZERO

now the most beautiful ZERO, instead of passing to the attacker or front mids , he pass it back to the defenders ..

moreover, the guy is the mid anchor, once pressed all the team sets back and we set deep in our zone from any High pressing teams...ZERO

moreover, inconsistent and his position need to go back and forth all night ... ZERO..

i dont know how many Tuzers still think he is useful to us ...!!!

Pjanic position is key to our game and this guy is not up to the task

of course Berna position, Matuidi's are not fulfilled by those dummies...

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We ruined Pjanic by converting him into a regista
We ruined ourselves by acquiring a wuss like pjapusssy.

We need a complete overhaul. By 2025, our team should look like this:

VJunior—————rashford—————-Sancho
————pogba——————ndombele—————
————————tieleman———————————-
Trent——-vandijk———-koulibaly——Emerson
———————-onyango———————————-

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Emerson? The plumber from Chelsea? :rofl: :howler:

What the fuck is an Onyango? Koulibay will be 40 by then.

Trashford leading the line? GTFO!

- - - Updated - - -

I used to like Pjanic, but now, just like every other midfield player not named Bentancur on our roster, I consider him dispensable. Would I be delighted to see him leave? Absolutely not.

Would he be the first name I'd put up for sale in our midfield? Definitely not - that honor belongs to Rabiot, or it's a tossup between the Faggy French Frog and Burnturdeski, if we consider the latter a midfielder. The only issue is, no one seems to want our trash, and why should they? Therefore, unfortunately, Pjanic might have to be the sacrificial lamb. If it's between him, Dybala, De Ligt and Sandro, Pjanic has got to go 11 times out of 10.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I liked the thought of Pjanic more in a 2 man midfield or as a mezzala because then you can actually rotate him. What we've done with him recently is make him too integral to the team and as such we expect him to play every minute of every match.

But then again, that's the problem with using a regista. It's hard to find one good regista let alone another to actually rotate.

When we bought him from Roma, he had just finished a season with 25 goals + assists! That doesn't scream regista to me. I think his positioning when Allegri first arrived was fine but we just kept moving him backwards more and more.

Everyone knows he's a bit of a "good time" player but is that really a bad thing when you can move him in and out, keep him fresh, move his position a bit here and there for optimal scenarios? No, instead we expected him to be something he's not. He's not the first name you put on the sheet and expect him to cover CBs for 90 mins every match.
When Padoin was forced to play there after Pirlo got hurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

I used to like Pjanic, but now, just like every other midfield player not named Bentancur on our roster, I consider him dispensable. Would I be delighted to see him leave? Absolutely not.

Would he be the first name I'd put up for sale in our midfield? Definitely not - that honor belongs to Rabiot, or it's a tossup between the Faggy French Frog and Burnturdeski, if we consider the latter a midfielder. The only issue is, no one seems to want our trash, and why should they? Therefore, unfortunately, Pjanic might have to be the sacrificial lamb. If it's between him, Dybala, De Ligt and Sandro, Pjanic has got to go 11 times out of 10.
Emerson, the blazing Betis rightback that is linked to madrid

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a racist statement to raise question on koulibaly’s age integrity?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Padoin puts all our current bench players to shame :stuckup:
:rofl: :howler: No chance. Our depth back then was pathetic. Currently, we have much better depth - shame about that midfield though.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a racist statement to raise question on koulibaly’s age integrity?
Koulibaly will be 33-34 by 2025 - it was hyperbole.

Emerson is owned by Barcelona I think, so best forget about him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Barcelona want Pjanic at all costs and want to insert players into the deal. Sarri gave his ok for Arthur, but the Brazilian is reluctant. Barcelona discussed Ousmane Dembélé, but Juventus are not interested due to the players injuries and general behaviour. [SportMediaset]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)