Miralem Pjanić (86 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is in average form right now, but without him, we are even worse.
Paratici should stop fucking around and finally sign some midfielders.
that's his average form, but he's still our best mid by quite a margin. i want him to hit his peak for the cl knockouts.

agreed about paratici. since the vidal sale, our midfield mercato is a sorry mix of freebies and other low-cost market opportunities.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I criticized him the past 2 seasons. So to be fair I gotta praise his job this season so far. Keep this level Miralem, you're doing great atm!! :tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
WTF happened to this guy, he was a beast till Inter match and Top3 midfield player. Now he became trash again, without him in top form we cant win the CL.
Other teams have worked out that our sole tactic is to play everything through him. He is now double marked and the players with space (Can and Matuidi) are useless with the ball. We also play a system with no width now so he has no options to pass out wide.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah this is his usual form. He might show some good games here and there but he's never top player.
Damn I really wish Marchisio was still our regista instead of this guy
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Other teams have worked out that our sole tactic is to play everything through him. He is now double marked and the players with space (Can and Matuidi) are useless with the ball. We also play a system with no width now so he has no options to pass out wide.
Exactly. We should instead have a real DM and play Pjanic out left and another creative player out right in a three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)