Miralem Pjanić (110 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is so short-sighted though. You need a backup that will step in and play those meaningless minutes against Sampdoria or Lecce.
It's short sighted in the sense of the next game. He has some mental issues right now and I'm sure its more down to being tired than anything. This break will do him good and I agree about a backup in January (hopefully).

- - - Updated - - -

Can Ramsey not play in his role? I could he wrong but he seems like he would play that role well.
Why not try it. He defends well and is a hustler with a decent pass.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
is this guy able to give throw balls like any normal play maker? i don't understand what is so great about him beside doing the normal side passes?

i don't see any creativity from him. and to think that he is named the best midfielder in our team is a depressing fact.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The team is playing with a narrow formation and a very compact way and my guess is that Sarri was trying to acchieve what we saw today in the 2nd half. I'm not talking about the goals, I mean how fast we recover the ball everytime we lose it, it was madness.

U need to do quick and short passes in order to keep all lines really close so IMO is normal Pjanic isn't playing long ball so much and that task would be way more on Bonbon and sometimes in our FB

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The guy did his job period.

8.2 Rating

• Minutes played
  • Key passes
  • Total passes
  • Successful passes
  • Pass completion
    93%
  • Corners taken
  • Duels won
  • Duels lost
  • Aerial duels won
  • Attempted dribbles
  • Successful dribbles
  • Ball recoveries
  • Attempted tackles
  • Successful tackles
  • Clearances
  • Fouls conceded
  • Fouled

Nov 3, 2019
The guy did his job period.

8.2 Rating

• Minutes played
  • Key passes
  • Total passes
  • Successful passes
  • Pass completion
    93%
  • Corners taken
  • Duels won
  • Duels lost
  • Aerial duels won
  • Attempted dribbles
  • Successful dribbles
  • Ball recoveries
  • Attempted tackles
  • Successful tackles
  • Clearances
  • Fouls conceded
  • Fouled
Sorry but one keypass isnt enough. Rabiot and Matudi arent playmaker so we need more from.

May 23, 2013
Story of his Juventus career. Average 80% of the time, Elite 10% and Abysmal 10%

Edit: Just to be clear i'm referring to him as a regista. When playing in a double pivot with Khedira he was out of this world. Im sure he can be great further up in a mid 3 as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)