Miralem Pjanić (43 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #6,064
    Yep, I was thinking exactly that, he is truly The Big Boss, not that Daddy Yankee singer

What a monster game @zizinho always showed us the right way
    He was always class and often underrated due to circumstances. But even in his worst form we looked a different team with/without him

- - - Updated - - -

Thought his name was Ivan Kvadrukic.
    Kvadratic

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    If the player runs vertical then he will find them. That's all it comes down to. Dybala goes behind the line and the ball is there. If no one runs, then Pjanic never passes vertical and people think he's shit.
    Good point. And it's also owed to the fact that the back four are pushing the whole team higher up the pitch. So, the distance between Pjanic and the strikers is much less. Sarri's tactics getting the best out of him no doubt.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I notice he does more of those pirloesque long through ball now, its amazing!

I rarely see those during allegris days, I wonder if its because allegri didnt want him to do that or he just take more initiatives under sarri?
    He recently said it was bc of Allegri. Max had him pass sideways only and switch the ball and Sarri has him playing more vertically. He's finally playing through balls and aerial passes like a true regista.

But apparently some people "saw" him playing those passes past two years too lol.

- - - Updated - - -

3?

He was brilliant in 16-17. So only 2 seasons ;)
    It took you not two months, not six months but TWO YEARS to realize this.

The level of slow on display here lol.

- - - Updated - - -

When I watch football I pretty much always pay the most attention to the player that plays as a DM/regista. The things he is doing now aren't anything new, people are simply paying more attention because he is doing them more regularly (more touches overall). His flaw is that he is so good that he at times just takes it too easy and coasts through games.
    Lmao

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    whats with the 100mpjanic diss? I wasnt always impressed with him in the past but he is slaying it this season.

give him movement/runs to pass to and he will do it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I'll happily debate with you about any of the points in that post. Giving an actual opinion related to football might be a good change from your four letter snide replies. Not that I expect any actual arguments from you at this point.
    Don’t waste your time. Just a troll who seems to be unable to understand a dozen people have been ignoring him for months because he posts the exact same thing over and over, mentioning the same people ad nauseam with his little “100m Pjanic mental imps lol” as though it’s some super clever and witty remark.

Funny part is how much he cries about people bringing up his saying Costa>Camo and that Pjanic was our 4th best mid the last couple years, and tries to call them out for being repetitive. :lol2:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Don’t waste your time. Just a troll who seems to be unable to understand a dozen people have been ignoring him for months because he posts the exact same thing over and over, mentioning the same people ad nauseam with his little “100m Pjanic mental imps lol” as though it’s some super clever and witty remark.

Funny part is how much he cries about people bringing up his saying Costa>Camo and that Pjanic was our 4th best mid the last couple years, and tries to call them out for being repetitive. :lol2:
    Two years.

Sarri.

Saponara.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)