Miralem Pjanić (96 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Remember when Pavluska said Emre Can is better than Pjanic earlier this year... :lol3:
I didn't.

That was me keeping track of the performances of our CMs on a game by game basis.

Even pointed out that's just based on avg performance, not enough minutes were played to tell anything.

Apparently, there's no fool-proofing with some people.

Never considered Can better than Pjanic. Saying Pjanic isn't a 100m player (only a headcase would argue otherwise) or that Can-Matuidi would offer more balance in and make it possible to play a 2-CM formation isn't saying Can > Pjanic. Just lol.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,264
    Yeah. He had Pjanic as tied for our 4th best mid with Khedira behind Matuidi, Bentancur, and Can lol

He is forum xperd though
    I remember that one :touched: he made that list of best Juve mids of 2018-19 2-3 times, and Pjanic kept dropping deeper and deeper. It was enough for Emre to barely get on the court to get in ahead of Pjanic :haha:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I knew at least one of the 100m Pjanic ding a lings would post something comical.

Of course they didn't disappoint. And besides having fish memory and coming to conclusions based on a single game yet again and lacking reading comprehension, it turned out they splooged too soon also lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I didn't.

That was me keeping track of the performances of our CMs on a game by game basis.

Even pointed out that's just based on avg performance, not enough minutes were played to tell anything.

Apparently, there's no fool-proofing with some people.

Never considered Can better than Pjanic. Saying Pjanic isn't a 100m player (only a headcase would argue otherwise) or that Can-Matuidi would offer more balance in and make it possible to play a 2-CM formation isn't saying Can > Pjanic. Just lol.
    Sure buddy. Keep on keeping on. Just like Costa>Camo :baus:

Pjanic gets an absolutely retarded red card and he’s still twice the player Emre Can is.

But :lol: was that ever a retarded red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)