Miralem Pjanić (70 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
they're calling you cretin103423 for a reason
4IyoMp8.png
What is wrong with you? Was it because I reported you for making genocide jokes? Disliking 10 posts in a row should make you feel better somehow, but clearly not. You seem so dark and full of anger dude.

If you are gonna answer, can you atleast answer the question and not just find 1 game? Im interested in the full view from this season, so please be so kind. Today we won without Pjanic mostly, what does that mean, using your simplified logic?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What is wrong with you? Was it because I reported you for making genocide jokes? Disliking 10 posts in a row should make you feel better somehow, but clearly not. You seem so dark and full of anger dude.

If you are gonna answer, can you atleast answer the question and not just find 1 game? Im interested in the full view from this season, so please be so kind. Today we won without Pjanic mostly, what does that mean?
he is corrupt police such is way of local Politburo

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

If you are gonna answer, can you atleast answer the question and not just find 1 game? Im interested in the full view from this season, so please be so kind. Today we won without Pjanic mostly, what does that mean?
Looking at you, genocide is not a joke but a missed opportunity

You don't even have the capacity to look back 3 days at the most important game of our season that got lost after the player you are bashing got subbed off. Let alone remember the 3-0 Atalanta loss without said player. Etc

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Looking at you, genocide is not a joke but a missed opportunity

You don't even have the capacity to look back 3 days at the most important game of our season that got lost after the player you are bashing got subbed off. Let alone remember the 3-0 Atalanta loss without said player. Etc
You are lost, sorry. I explained everything there is to explain in my previous posts, nothing needs to be added, it's all there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was not the point I was trying to make, whether or not Pjanic is our best mid among shits. I was interested to see if we ACTUALLY have lost more games without him. We probably have, but Im not sure.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/miralem-pjanic/leistungsdaten/spieler/44162

if you have like 20 minutes of your time, you could easily make some quality contribution to the forum by entering these stats into an excel and publishing the results of your little research. i'd surely appreciate it.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)