Miralem Pjanić (49 Viewers)

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
Pjanic won't confirm Juve future
By Football Italia staff

Miralem Pjanic said Cristiano Ronaldo is “a huge coup” for Juventus, but refused to confirm he would stay in Turin.

Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo was presented to the media this week, although he won’t join training until July 30.

“He’s a huge coup, a great player,” Pjanic told Sky Sport Italia reporters as he left a restaurant this evening.

When asked if he would remain with Juventus and play alongside Ronaldo, Pjanic got in his car and left.

“Have a good evening.”

The Bosnian has been linked with a potential move to Barcelona this summer.
Was watching JUpensiero and they showed the clip. Took place in Milan. Seemed all nice talking with the guy til he asks if he's staying with Juve then is all like peace out.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Well, after the Ronaldo deal, players like Pjanic who are in contract negotiation talks will push for higher salaries. And with Barca he has the right bargaining chip.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
chicks dig guys with motorcycles duh not guys who live in the most milquetoast of countries like Denmark
Dude, did you see Trump at the presser with Putin. Who are you calling milquetoast? ::lol3::

Americans are so fucken dumb. The Country of Own Goals.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude, did you see Trump at the presser with Putin. Who are you calling milquetoast? ::lol3::

Americans are so fucken dumb. The Country of Own Goals.
Calls Canada, Swiss, Denmark milquetoast.

Meanwhile, American president licking hairy, dingleberry covered bumholes of dictators around the world. And half of America cheering him on. :baus:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was surprised that he hired Fali Ramadani as his new manager.Was having a dinner with him at Milan yesterday.Ramadani ,on my big suprise is representing Chelsea about Rugani talks,Sarri to Chelsea and Chelsea ina a potential Higuain move to Chelsea.He becomes big football agent.Was selling,in the past Partizan Belgrade players like Ljajic and Jovetic ,but now seems that he becomes really big.Anyway I adore Mira ,so am against any potential sale .

enzo

May 14, 2012
His contract runs untill 2021
If Barcelona want him, plz pay the money that gets us SMS or Pogba
Well, the problem is not the money, rather actually getting Pogba or SMS. Beside that, I want to Pogba or SMS beside Pjanic, not instead of him. Pogba instead of Pjanic is not that much of a progress.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, the problem is not the money, rather actually getting Pogba or SMS. Beside that, I want to Pogba or SMS beside Pjanic, not instead of him. Pogba instead of Pjanic is not that much of a progress.
Pogba and SMS is risky business, both have potential to flop. It could turn out to our benefit if Marchisio rises from the dead in the regista role or Bentancur has his break out or Can turns out to be a revelation, but still, a midfield of SMS-Can-Matuidi seems very lacking in possession to me. I guess I'd be against trading Mire for Pogba/SMS

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was surprised that he hired Fali Ramadani as his new manager.Was having a dinner with him at Milan yesterday.Ramadani ,on my big suprise is representing Chelsea about Rugani talks,Sarri to Chelsea and Chelsea ina a potential Higuain move to Chelsea.He becomes big football agent.Was selling,in the past Partizan Belgrade players like Ljajic and Jovetic ,but now seems that he becomes really big.Anyway I adore Mira ,so am against any potential sale .
Change your sig

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We litterally had Pogba for 4 great years, how does getting him back be remotely close to risky or potential to flop?
We had him for 4 years in a different kind of mid to current Juve without Pjanič, once he went to ManUnited he was far from as good as here. I'm all for signing him if we keep Pjanič as his partner, but I wouldn't swap them, thats where I fear Pogba would not deliver.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,260
    Well, after the Ronaldo deal, players like Pjanic who are in contract negotiation talks will push for higher salaries. And with Barca he has the right bargaining chip.
    not after the Ronaldo deal. after the Can deal, hes the one inferior player that got higher wages than 90% of the team

- - - Updated - - -

Playing next to Pirlo literally makes everyone around him better...maybe Pjanic has that effect too? :boh:
    he does, thats why we shouldnt sell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)