Miralem Pjanić (64 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Kovacic is talented, but he has done nothing to prove he is better than Pjanic. That is a big claim to make.

Can someone explain to me why there are so many Juve fans that don't rate Pjanic?

I've been a fan of the guy since he was at Metz; I remember posting about him here a couple of times back then, how time flies :D
I think with Pjanic, everyone knows about his talents and what he brings to the squad. He's a very good and important player to us but I think he's also replaceable. I don't really want us to sell him mind you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think with Pjanic, everyone knows about his talents and what he brings to the squad. He's a very good and important player to us but I think he's also replaceable. I don't really want us to sell him mind you.
Most players are replaceable, but the question is why would you want to do it with someone who is performing well. I mean whenever I watch Juve, the guy is always so important in build up play especially. You always need these kind of midfielders that can pass between the lines, and create chances as well. He's doing all these things so well, and he can score a mean free kick(he learned from the best).

I know you don't want to sell him, but there seems to be quite a few people that do.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kovacic is talented, but he has done nothing to prove he is better than Pjanic. That is a big claim to make.

Can someone explain to me why there are so many Juve fans that don't rate Pjanic?

I've been a fan of the guy since he was at Metz; I remember posting about him here a couple of times back then, how time flies :D
You need to know on tuz which poster hates which good player for no reason

the map goes:

Afghan hates on Pjanic
Xperd hates on Rugani
Klovn hates on Dybala
Dai hates on on Costa
I hate on Higuain

+missing some

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You need to know on tuz which poster hates which good player for no reason

the map goes:

Afghan hates on Pjanic
Xperd hates on Rugani
Klovn hates on Dybala
Dai hates on on Costa
I hate on Higuain

+missing some
Thats all well and good, but I count 50% of posters in the last 3 pages more or less wanting to replace him with someone else. That's what I don't understand :confused:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

He is a bit inconsistent, nonchalant and often dont perform in the biggest matches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

They aren't Juve fans

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Maybe he wasn't the superstar we wanted this past season but if the BIG clubs want him, we should take notice and keep hold of him. Just like like the opposite of nobody (could be wrong) wanting Can but Juve, even with being a free transfer. Though finding out it really wasn't a free transfer but Pool wasn't the one who got the cash.
:mut:

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,097
    :heart:

what do you think about Sanjin Prcic btw, if you have seen him play. starter for Rennes, but never gets called for the NT for some reason

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    He was what missing in the first game against Real Madrid and was brilliant in the second leg.
    He was also our best player at the Camp Nou in CL in the 0-0 in 2017. Had something like 8 tackles and 5 interceptions in that match. And was very good in the first half of the CL final before getting injured and being subbed off as we fell apart in the 2nd half.

Pjanic has been one of our best performers in big matches imo. It's against the smaller sides that he seems to play very lazily and with non-chalance against. Misplaces a lot of passes and is careless with the ball in those matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)