Miralem Pjanić (46 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I really don't get it. Do people want us to sell our best players or not? Could you peeps please make up your mind already, cheers.
I think it's pretty simple. It all depends on what the plan to do with that money is. If selling Pjanic is to raise SMS money than I am all for it. If it is too raise Pellegrini money then fuck no.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't really see the point of selling Pjanic to get SMS either.
Cause SMS fits our midfield needs better imo. As great as Pjanic his physical shortcomings are a concern. Especially when you have a forward line D. Costa, Dybala, and Higuian. Midfield has to work really hard to cover for that.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think it's pretty simple. It all depends on what the plan to do with that money is. If selling Pjanic is to raise SMS money than I am all for it. If it is too raise Pellegrini money then $#@! no.
Hell no. We would be in the same place we were this year without a real playmaker, just other weaknesses. If Pjanić leaves only replacement is someone like Verratti.

Jun 6, 2015
Cause SMS fits our midfield needs better imo. As great as Pjanic his physical shortcomings are a concern. Especially when you have a forward line D. Costa, Dybala, and Higuian. Midfield has to work really hard to cover for that.
Couldn't disagree more. Going from Mire to SMS would make our team even more unbalanced. He isn't the BtB god people seem to think he is.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Big no to Pjanic sale just to bring SMS here. That's not the way you improve the team. 99% of the world can't afford SMS and neither do we but that shouldn't be a problem at all. We just need to focus on other, more realistic targets that could improve our starting 11 and call it a mercato. If we bring in Cancelo than we're really good already, no need to panic :) Sell fringe players to raise the funds for that missing piece in midfield but don't go crazy about it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Big no to Pjanic sale just to bring SMS here. That's not the way you improve the team. 99% of the world can't afford SMS and neither do we but that shouldn't be a problem at all. We just need to focus on other, more realistic targets that could improve our starting 11 and call it a mercato. If we bring in Cancelo than we're really good already, no need to panic :) Sell fringe players to raise the funds for that missing piece in midfield but don't go crazy about it.
there is no need to sell Pjanic to bring in SMS.
Rugani 35
Mandragora,Audero,Cerri 35m
Sturaro 15-20m
We could sell Pjaca and something with Higuain
But def. not Pjanic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)