Miralem Pjanić (49 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Sure it's possible that he's meeting with Barcelona, the team. Equally as possible is that he is on vacation in Barcelona, one of Europe's most popular vacation destinations. Ofc it's easier to speculate the first. :rolleyes:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pjanic out for 80 million euros, Sergej in? Is that in Barca store? If it is, a bad sign. If Pjanic leaves then we most get a player like Sergej or Pogba. Could Emre Can take Pjanic position? Reminds me of when Allegri preferred Van Bommel instead of Pirlo.

Sergej-Emre Can- Khedira/Matudi/Golovin?
This actually reminds me of Vidal leaving and getting Khedira for free! History repeats itself!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Sure it's possible that he's meeting with Barcelona, the team. Equally as possible is that he is on vacation in Barcelona, one of Europe's most popular vacation destinations. Ofc it's easier to speculate the first. :rolleyes:
He is a yugo which means, for vacation, he loads 14 family members into a BMW E46, straps 27 bags onto the roof and drives 30 hours to [insert yugo country] and spends 6 weeks taking photos with him and his obese grandparents and their neighbors

he gone

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Man, I hope it's true, though. (Him staying)

Like I've said before. Huge Higgy fan, but I'd even sell Higs before I'd consider selling Pjanic.

Pjanic is brilliant, a true regista and just the attacking genius we need from midfield.

I hope we keep both of them, though, obviously. But Pjanic, for me, is one of those players who are - in CM 97/98 terms (for those old enough to have played it) - INDISPENSABLE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)