Miloš Krasić (23 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Conte made it pretty clear to Krasic and everyone else that he's got no place in his tactics even before publicly stating it. Krasic wasn't even a bench player at times because Giac was sitting there. Look, you either believe that the player has the potential and can help the team, or you think he can't play in the formation you play. If you haven't given up on the player yet, the player needs to get this message through the way you are treating him. This was never the case with Krasic. Conte first complained about his language problems, benched him for useless players all the time, then sent him to the stands, and then he finally brought it out to the public that Krasic can't be a part of his plans. I personally believe that Krasic could have regained his form gradually if he had been treated in a better way but it's not the whole issue here.

What I don't get is playing a player who has totally lost his confidence and morale and is told that he has no place in the team's plans.
In some ways i can see the reason for such a risk...none of us know what Conte has said to milos in private, nor what they have been doing on the training ground.Perhaps they spoke about Contes comments vis-a-vis the lack of usefulness of milos' general game in Conte's chosen formation, and milos said he was willing to try be more versatile...Still, I would much rather see Elia given a chance to come on and make something happen, for in his very few appearances, he has been nowhere near as bad as krasic has been all season. its THAT which I don't understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea but then he's got to stop playing football like one. Although I have to admit, its more a confidence crisis with him. If he gets a little bit of continuity and conte shows a little belief I think he'll be a useful alternate to Pepe in the front 3.

Jun 7, 2003
i noticed something yesterday. everytime when he was free and for example pirlo had the ball he wouldnt pass to him, allthough he was free. the whole team dont trust him anymore. there was a scene where marchisio could pass to krasic instead he waited until lichtsteiner run forward and passed to him. there were many situations where i noticed that. lichtsteiner also, instead of passing to him he run forward and tried it himself. so milos's first goal should be to earn the respect from his teammates, so that they can pass to him. after that he can set himself the goal to push for the starting lineup, or the other option would be he leaves juve. but that would be a cowardly beheaviour (fucking complicated word i hope i wrote it right, i could check google how to write it but i wont)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i noticed something yesterday. everytime when he was free and for example pirlo had the ball he wouldnt pass to him, allthough he was free. the whole team dont trust him anymore. there was a scene where marchisio could pass to krasic instead he waited until lichtsteiner run forward and passed to him. there were many situations where i noticed that. lichtsteiner also, instead of passing to him he run forward and tried it himself. so milos's first goal should be to earn the respect from his teammates, so that they can pass to him. after that he can set himself the goal to push for the starting lineup, or the other option would be he leaves juve. but that would be a cowardly beheaviour (fucking complicated word i hope i wrote it right, i could check google how to write it but i wont)
:rofl:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
And yet he had a wide open shot and missed it like a blind marksman

Jun 7, 2003
And yet he had a wide open shot and missed it like a blind marksman
it was borrielo who passed to him, he had not yet the chance to see in training how bad krasic plays. any other member of our team would have had tried everything but not pass to milos. borrielo noticed it now, haha the next time he will shot from any angle regardless how bad the angle is instead of passing to krasic who is maybe alone in front of the goal.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:D

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Hmm received an infraction from a moderator for "insulting" a player (Krasic). I thought you had to actually read/hear/see an insult to be "insulted". If that's the case and Krasic actually reads the forum, then I'm so not sorry... (for everyone else who was disturbed by my post, my apologies)

For future reference I will avoid abusing the F-word when referring to Krasic, it just doesn't deserve it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I feel bad for the guy tho, he was such a great player and the fact that he prefer us instead of $$$ City made him a fan favorite and now looks similair like Sissoko, first year great and now both having the formcrisis of their lives. I hope that he can gets his form back, because a Krasic in form is a terror for every defense.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I feel bad for the guy tho, he was such a great player and the fact that he prefer us instead of $$$ City made him a fan favorite and now looks similair like Sissoko, first year great and now both having the formcrisis of their lives. I hope that he can gets his form back, because a Krasic in form is a terror for every defense.
I fear he's too far gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)