Miloš Krasić (23 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Conte made it pretty clear to Krasic and everyone else that he's got no place in his tactics even before publicly stating it. Krasic wasn't even a bench player at times because Giac was sitting there. Look, you either believe that the player has the potential and can help the team, or you think he can't play in the formation you play. If you haven't given up on the player yet, the player needs to get this message through the way you are treating him. This was never the case with Krasic. Conte first complained about his language problems, benched him for useless players all the time, then sent him to the stands, and then he finally brought it out to the public that Krasic can't be a part of his plans. I personally believe that Krasic could have regained his form gradually if he had been treated in a better way but it's not the whole issue here.

What I don't get is playing a player who has totally lost his confidence and morale and is told that he has no place in the team's plans.
Conte had made it clear early in the season when he said that he'll do his best to help Krasic regain his old good form. That means there's something wrong with either Krasic or the tactics and Conte'll try to fix that. Now that the tactics has found its solid state, Krasic still didn't change much and a renewed assesment of him made at the half of the season.

The dynamics in the lineup was probably just coming from training session assesments and tactical point of view. In case you don't remember, Krasic made the start ahead of Giaccherini in the match against Bologna, Catania, and Milan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean, fuck is anyone interested in him?

We can't play him anymore for 2 reasons:

1.) The damage he does to our play warrants the bench alone.
2.) No one is going to want him. Sell him while we can, playing would only damage any reputation he has left.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not only did it backfire on Conte, it possibly backfired on our result.

Not only that, it probably just confirmed what potential buyers might have been thinking too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hate to say it, but I consider him deadweight now. Added to my shit list of Amauri, Grosso, IQ, Motta and Toni...Krasic needs out of this club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's remarkable how quickly he has gone from key player to a waste on the wage bill.

What's equally depressing is that, even with how little interest Conte has in him, Elia still gets the shaft for a player we are trying desperately to sell.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's remarkable how quickly he has gone from key player to a waste on the wage bill.

What's equally depressing is that, even with how little interest Conte has in him, Elia still gets the shaft for a player we are trying desperately to sell.
This.

It's baffling.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Same thing happened to Sissoko. People just eventually realized their weaknesses were more damaging than their strengths.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As I said, I think that was just because Conte was trying to sell him. I do want to see Elia play over him because whenever I've seen him, he's been a lot more impressive. Pepe's lucky run is over, let's start using the dutchie for now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As I said, I think that was just because Conte was trying to sell him. I do want to see Elia play over him because whenever I've seen him, he's been a lot more impressive. Pepe's lucky run is over, let's start using the dutchie for now.
I hope that is the truth but I kind of doubt it. I think if Conte really rated Elia then we would have seen a lot more of him by now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agreed about the last parts. Pepe needs to step aside. We need a player on both sides of Matri that can beat their man, that will take some pressure off of Mirko and allow Matri to free himself up from being surrounded by defenders.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When playing these teams that defend with 10 players we desperately need someone who can get behind the defence, make space and break lines. Elia and to a lesser extent Esti or Giach are the ones that should be playing over Pepe. Where the hell are the latter two by the way?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hope that is the truth but I kind of doubt it. I think if Conte really rated Elia then we would have seen a lot more of him by now.
Conte does seem to prefer defense most of the time with Pepe and Esti but Pepe had the excuse of scoring. Lately he's been shit, hopefully Conte sees that and stops playing him before it's too late.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Same thing happened to Sissoko. People just eventually realized their weaknesses were more damaging than their strengths.
It's amazing how quickly Serie A teams figure a player out.

I'd love to see how the likes of Ronaldo and Messi would do in Serie A. I tend to think they wouldn't be scoring goals like it's raining.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
It's amazing how quickly Serie A teams figure a player out.

I'd love to see how the likes of Ronaldo and Messi would do in Serie A. I tend to think they wouldn't be scoring goals like it's raining.
Well whenever i watch La Liga (which isn't much btw) I always notice the shit defence most of the teams have, and it's like they don't have tactics.
Don't know how they'd do but for some reason i believe they'd still be pretty impressive. At least Messi who can manage in small spaces and around 2-3 opponents. Ronaldo needs space to do his thing.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Indeed. Moggi was right.

I don't know though if Moggi was right at the end of last season when he wrote that Juve's midfield was really weak and that only Krasic from that midfield should be a starter in the next season (2011/2012 i.e this season). He thought that Marchisio should be benched, Melo sold and for Aquilani he didn't say anything but he made it clear that only Krasic from that midfield quartet should start this year.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)