Miloš Krasić (26 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just saw AA's reaction to Miloš's miss, and Krasić is definitely out, I dont think there is any more space for him in the team.

The mis showed his real problem, that he has the footballing IQ lower than room temperature.

Like someone already said, he knows that he has no left fot yet he chose to shoot with his left, although he had all the time and was in a better position to shoot with his left.

SEcondly, I have no idea where he was shooting. He shot to the side he wanted, to the left of the goalkeeper. Problem is, he wasnt one on one in the middle of the goal, he was already positioned towards the left side of the goal and the keeper was as well. Even if the ball had gone just inside the left post (like Milito's goal) the keeper would have had no problems saving it because he was right there!!! Where exactly did Miloš try to shoot. That position a shot to the right of the keeper, in the opposite corner, either with his right or his left. You can see from the ppositioning of his body that he didnt even try it, the ball went to the side he wanted. However, he was getting nowhere shooting where he didd, and it shows that he didnt think for a second although he had plenty of time. He simply has no footballing intelligence.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
how can you even state this? When a player continues to flop and fail to produce a coach is to bench him for another. To say that its contes fault because Krasic became a whole lot of suck . Conte does whats best for the team not a shit player
Conte made it pretty clear to Krasic and everyone else that he's got no place in his tactics even before publicly stating it. Krasic wasn't even a bench player at times because Giac was sitting there. Look, you either believe that the player has the potential and can help the team, or you think he can't play in the formation you play. If you haven't given up on the player yet, the player needs to get this message through the way you are treating him. This was never the case with Krasic. Conte first complained about his language problems, benched him for useless players all the time, then sent him to the stands, and then he finally brought it out to the public that Krasic can't be a part of his plans. I personally believe that Krasic could have regained his form gradually if he had been treated in a better way but it's not the whole issue here.

What I don't get is playing a player who has totally lost his confidence and morale and is told that he has no place in the team's plans.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not really serious about the reaction (although you could see the frustration of AA and dissapointment of Nedved), but I do believe they have lost all patience with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)