Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
I actually think its a good idea loaning him out to Man U, it will only push up his value if he plays well. The EPL is more suited to his game so i can only see good things coming out of it (hopefully). Lets face it, he wont play much for Juve ever again, Conte has no trust in him! ....and rightly so!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
why krasic lost all his confidence so no need to keep him here. No club is stupid enough pay big money (around 15m) for him now
a loan with a obligation to buy for 15 m if he played 15 games for them wouldn't be that bad.

if he shines they have to pay
if he shines a bit then we can offload him to sunderland,spurs in epl and them still paying around 12m for him

Krasic is gone for sure in winter :agree:
i am 100% sure about it.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
why krasic lost all his confidence so no need to keep him here. No club is stupid enough pay big money (around 15m) for him now
a loan with a obligation to buy for 15 m if he played 15 games for them wouldn't be that bad.

if he shines they have to pay
if he shines a bit then we can offload him to sunderland,spurs in epl and them still paying around 12m for him

Krasic is gone for sure in winter :agree:
i am 100% sure about it.
Maybe, but I think we will sell him in summer, no loans. Conte might still wantto use him for the rest of the campaign.

I agree about the rest though, loans sometimes are safe n cheap.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve
By Football Italia staff

A January transfer for out-of-favour Juventus midfielder Milos Krasic is almost inevitable, his agent has suggested.

The Serbian has been linked with an imminent switch after falling out of the first team plans of boss Antonio Conte.

The club have stated on numerous occasions that they intend to keep the €15m 2010 signing from CSKA Moscow, but that may not happen.

“In my opinion, Krasic will leave by the end of the window,” Vlado Borozan, one of his representatives, has told TMW.

“I think that Juventus would prefer to sell him to a foreign club.

“At this moment in time, almost all of the clubs have made their interest known – even if there are no advanced talks for him right now.

“We’ve seen the signals of a departure for some time now seeing as he isn’t in the thinking of Conte. A player of his calibre can’t be kept on the bench at any club.”

The 27-year-old has started just four games in Serie A this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)