Miloš Krasić (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure how I feel about the loan. Would rather sell him outright and collect the money to invest in someone who will actually improve the team or just keep him for backup until he decides he actually wants to play again.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
the point is these loan deals never work out for us for some reason yet we never learn, play some hardball and sell the guy
What are we talking about, this Juve or that of pre-Calciopoli because we haven't done that since Moggi.

Between having him in the stands and letting him go on loan, we'd be better off with the latter and so would Krasic himself who I really feel sorry for.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Of course, that would be ideal.

Anyway, it's working for Melo. I knew we should have had a higher buyout clause in the agreement.
melwas good for us and galatasary will not pay the negotiated buyout imo and for reference look at amauri

What are we talking about, this Juve or that of pre-Calciopoli because we haven't done that since Moggi.

Between having him in the stands and letting him go on loan, we'd be better off with the latter and so would Krasic himself who I really feel sorry for.

yes he would definitely be better off(assuming he actually plays), but not us, we have never benefitted from these deals,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)