Miloš Krasić (16 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok I might've killed her when I shoved all the bills down her throat. I might've killed her when I bashed her with the stool.

But I'll tell you what didn't kill her, these balls!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would he really have done worse than Pepe yesterday? I doubt it. Hope he makes an appearance against Novara or Udinese.
It needs to be against Novara. If he does well against the minnows that should improve his confidence. He will get eaten alive against Udinese. Needs PT Sunday and hopefully does well to get his confidence moving in the right direction. If he doesn't do well then he needs to stay away from Udinese.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
It needs to be against Novara. If he does well against the minnows that should improve his confidence. He will get eaten alive against Udinese. Needs PT Sunday and hopefully does well to get his confidence moving in the right direction. If he doesn't do well then he needs to stay away from Udinese.
:agree:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I want to get rid of him permanently if we are to send him away. If he goes to Man U he will play in their or reserves and fail on the chances that he gets. Which will cause his value to drop even further because then everybody will see that it's not just in Juve he can't perform in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)