Miloš Krasić (31 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nominees for 'Bidone d'Oro' award
By Football Italia staff

The 11 candidates for the Bidone d’Oro have been announced – the award for the worst player of the year.

The tongue-in-cheek trophy is voted for by fans and given by the Radio 2 show Catersport.

Nominees for this edition are Amauri (Juventus/Parma), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Eduardo (Genoa), Milos Krasic (Juventus), Diego Milito (Inter), Adrian Mutu (Cesena), Santiago Silva (Fiorentina), Mauro Zarate (Lazio/Inter), Luca Toni (Juventus) and Diego Forlan (Inter).

It translates as 'Golden Bin,’ a play on the Ballon d’Or, and previous winners include Adriano and Ricardo Quaresma.

Although nominally as worst player of the year, 'Bidone’ also refers to the worst deal for a star name.

This is why the likes of Amauri and Forlan are included, as the former hasn’t featured at all for Juventus this season, while Inter only later discovered the latter was ineligible for the Champions League.
I knew you would love that. Kind of despicable tbh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I knew you would love that. Kind of despicable tbh.
Yes, because I posted an article in all 4 players thread means I love it. Stellar wisdom you displayed here, Kyle.
He told us so, Kyle.
Mission Impossible.
Oh but I thought it was the Marchisio "haters" who took joy in our own players failings to prove a point? Surely a Marchiesite would NEVER do that.
Once a hater, always a hater.
Traitor. You are dead to me anyways.
Juve hate.

I love how not a single Roma player is nominated.
I have no idea, I'd have thought Inter would have some more considering their fantastic run of form.
Word. I bet Hustini and Dusan were in charge of the nominations.
I'd have voted Amauri for sure, so if that means I was in charge of the nominations then you would be spot on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, because I posted an article in all 4 players thread means I love it. Stellar wisdom you displayed here, Kyle.

Mission Impossible.

Once a hater, always a hater.

Traitor. You are dead to me anyways.

I have no idea, I'd have thought Inter would have some more considering their fantastic run of form.
I'd have voted Amauri for sure, so if that means I was in charge of the nominations then you would be spot on.
Thought you could pull it off non nonchalantly. I'm not falling for your tricks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, because I'm so "tricky". No one posted the article that I could find anywhere on here, and we had a remarkable 4 players so I posted it in each players thread.

Good work Watson, you caught a dead end.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok, because I'm so "tricky". No one posted the article that I could find anywhere on here, and we had a remarkable 4 players so I posted it in each players thread.

Good work Watson, you caught a dead end.
I did. Serie A thread.

You gonna be home tomorrow? Xboxlive for the Roma game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)