Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No way we can get more than the agree 12-13 mil € for him.
If he was on our bench instead of Piazenza, giving an occasional hand, he would though.
As his performances were never bad and only lost his price due to the fact we were ranked 7th twice in row.

It was an extremely stupid decision to loan him out and we risk to maximize our capital loses.

As for Krasic, despite doing far worse than Melo, as long as we have a good momentum and #, his price inflates.
Considering we didnt gave a fortune to get him, we can minimize losses at his case.
The problem is though, that we are forcing our selves to buy a new winger and this is not a wise move at this point.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If he was on our bench instead of Piazenza, giving an occasional hand, he would though.
As his performances were never bad and only lost his price due to the fact we were ranked 7th twice in row.

It was an extremely stupid decision to loan him out and we risk to maximize our capital loses.

As for Krasic, despite doing far worse than Melo, as long as we have a good momentum and #, his price inflates.
Considering we didnt gave a fortune to get him, we can minimize losses at his case.
The problem is though, that we are forcing our selves to buy a new winger and this is not a wise move at this point.
Nobody is forcing anybody to buy anything. In case you aren't aware, Juventuz members have no control over what happens at Juventus HQ.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's risky to start cutting all the fringe players from our squad. We might have excess now, but we haven't had any injuries yet.

Get rid of Iaquinta, Amauri and Grosso by all means, but I'd keep everyone else.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think that it's pretty obvious that we're not doing that. If anything, the 4-3-3 makes it clear that we're having way too many wingers.

It was unknown before the season if we're gonna play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2. We did get many wingers since the plan was to start with 4-4-2, as we in fact did in the first matches. After switching to 4-3-3 with Vucinic becoming a sure starter, we found ourselves with too many wingers.
We have: Pepe, Giaccherini, Estigarribia, Krasic and Elia, with only one of them being a starter and two of them almost regularly find themselves in the stands.

What we will do for sure is to get rid of some of our wingers and replace them with attackers or not replace them at all.

In the 4-3-3 we play we need 3 attacking players for the starting XI and three to act as their replacements. Right now we have 12 players who can play only in the last 3 of the 4-3-3 (Vucinic, DP, Matri, Iaquinta, Toni, Amauri, Quag, Pepe, Giac, Esti, Krasic, Elia) while we need only 6 there.
In other words, at least 6 of them aren't needed. If we bring Giovinco back as it's rumoured, then 7 of the named 12 players aren't needed.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
2 or 3 wingers should leave, my choice in preferred order:

1. Krasic will leave, because he is a player that has no use to us at the moment. Now is the time to sell, last season is not completely forgotten yet. We can get 10 mil € for him that is what we payed for Vidal.

2. Giaccherini, because he is not ours 100%, we need another 5 mil € for him to stay here, I'd rather we spend that in other areas.

3. Estigarribia for the same reason. I just think he has a higher ceiling than Giaccherini. Could be useful, the question is if he is worth the cash?

This 3 out, Giovinco and Damiao in and our attack will be solid.

Quag, Matri, Damiao
Vucinic, Elia, Giovinco, Pepe, *Estigarribia

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
It's risky to start cutting all the fringe players from our squad. We might have excess now, but we haven't had any injuries yet.

Get rid of Iaquinta, Amauri and Grosso by all means, but I'd keep everyone else.
Yeah, but those aren't as much desired by other teams and are harder to sell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve
By Football Italia staff

A January transfer for out-of-favour Juventus midfielder Milos Krasic is almost inevitable, his agent has suggested.

The Serbian has been linked with an imminent switch after falling out of the first team plans of boss Antonio Conte.

The club have stated on numerous occasions that they intend to keep the €15m 2010 signing from CSKA Moscow, but that may not happen.

“In my opinion, Krasic will leave by the end of the window,” Vlado Borozan, one of his representatives, has told TMW.

“I think that Juventus would prefer to sell him to a foreign club.

“At this moment in time, almost all of the clubs have made their interest known – even if there are no advanced talks for him right now.

“We’ve seen the signals of a departure for some time now seeing as he isn’t in the thinking of Conte. A player of his calibre can’t be kept on the bench at any club.”

The 27-year-old has started just four games in Serie A this season.
Foolish.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but those aren't as much desired by other teams and are harder to sell.
We can definitely get rid of them in terms of teams wanting them, but the wages of Amauri and Iaquinta could be a problem. I can see Iaquinta going on loan to a small Serie A side with Juve paying some of his wages, unless an upper mid level English team comes in for him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm excited about this. If he's sold on, we'll definitely purchase another player. Maybe not a winger, but someone we truly need. Marotta has said that the chequebook is closed, but I don't believe that one bit.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
We can definitely get rid of them in terms of teams wanting them, but the wages of Amauri and Iaquinta could be a problem. I can see Iaquinta going on loan to a small Serie A side with Juve paying some of his wages, unless an upper mid level English team comes in for him.
Yeah that's what I meant also by them being harder to sell and market.
Krasic is still more appealing than those so he might go first.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I'm excited about this. If he's sold on, we'll definitely purchase another player. Maybe not a winger, but someone we truly need. Marotta has said that the chequebook is closed, but I don't believe that one bit.
If anything, it'll be Krasic loaned out with an option to buy, and Montolivo brought in for 5m or some nonsense.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Looks likely he'll be gone in Jan. Really disappointing that he couldn't repeat his early form but I guess he won't be a a great loss considering his last 12 months. It all went downhill last December when he missed that chance against Chievo on the break. Overall he has nothing but pace, not heaps of skill, just some, and little intelligence.

If he does leave I can only hope that we replace him with someone worthwhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)