Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
What a hopeless player he's become, he had two touches when he came in, the second one led to the goal..Wtf was Conte thinking? he's going through a really bad phase and you still put him in?

I'd rather have a dead tired Vucinic/Pepe than a fresh Krasic

indojuve

djangkrik tjilik
May 12, 2007
What a hopeless player he's become, he had two touches when he came in, the second one led to the goal..Wtf was Conte thinking? he's going through a really bad phase and you still put him in?

I'd rather have a dead tired Vucinic/Pepe than a fresh Krasic
really? I think it's his work rate that make people rate him here..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Honestly,The second goal is Milos's fault,he passed back to licht when he was in not too much pressure and when he badly passed to licht,licht was under real pressure,I blame Milos I seriously felt he did not really want to play for that 7 or so minutes..
Dissapointed I am,I really hope he starts hitting form,cos I really do hate watching Pepe with his uninspiring attacks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think he'll hit form. Good players don't play shitty for so long. He could do better in a different league but Serie A is definitely too high a level for him and that's sad, considering the other major leagues tend to have higher quality overall. I feel like he belongs back in Russia or maybe Turkey.

Dec 31, 2008
This guy really has some issues. He needs to sort it out quick or leave. In form he is a very dangerous player but he has to hit that level of form asap.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I prefer Giaccherini as a substitute, he seems to come on a full gas judging from the Bologna and Milan matches; while Krasic still offers almost nothing the time he came as a substitute (last match and Parma's).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
since when did bebecome madrid or inter in terms of handling players like napoli city trash ?

we can all agree he has some issues he needs to resolve, so lets just bench him for 1 or two months and let him recapture things

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
"Officially" huh?

That means it's not just a rumour in the press. That means that someone at Juve came out & actually said it. Or made a press release about it.

Yeah, I don't think that happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)