Miloš Krasić (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know if it would be wise to sell him. We paid so much for him. I say bench him, he could be useful as bench player.
If a good offer came, we could use that money to bring a much better winger. I'd rather keep him on the bench of course for depth and sell someone else, but if it came down to selling him in order to get a stellar winger versus keeping him and getting a slightly better winger without the game changing ability, I'd much rather sell him and keep Pepe, for example.

Selling Krasic for a reasonable value and if that money is used properly, could very well bring us a great winger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Very reliable source Cam, said that we are contacting intermediates to look for a buyer for Krasic and that he's officially in the market.
From the looks of his attitude on the field this weekend he has mentally checked out. Went out on the field because he was asked, not because he wanted to prove anyone wrong. That worries me a lot.

Hopefully we can get a good offer for him while we still can, otherwise we will be stuck with Amauri 2.0

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
From the looks of his attitude on the field this weekend he has mentally checked out. Went out on the field because he was asked, not because he wanted to prove anyone wrong. That worries me a lot.

Hopefully we can get a good offer for him while we still can, otherwise we will be stuck with Amauri 2.0
That's the reason we are trying to sell him so early, to avoid such problems, it was confirmed by the guy :tup:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
LOL...who is "the guy", cheese? :D
:D , He's a Journalist, very well informed, he got all the things right in the summer, every thing, from the backing out of the Aguero deal to the Bonnucci related part of the B. Alves deal. He called the Vucinic, Vidal, Licht deals way before they happened.

He said that Krasic is officially in the Market and that we'are trying to find buyers through some fifa agent and that Milos was judged not compatible with the Conte tactical and technical plans.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D , He's a Journalist, very well informed, he got all the things right in the summer, every thing, from the backing out of the Aguero deal to the Bonnucci related part of the B. Alves deal. He called the Vucinic, Vidal, Licht deals way before they happened.

He said that Krasic is officially in the Market and that we'are trying to find buyers through some fifa agent and that Milos was judget not compatible with the Conte plans.
Nice.

I still call bull shit, but hope you're right. :D

Is shaq-attack playing CL football with his club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)