Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
To be honest, I think Conte would allow one player to wander around on the pitch if he had a player who could do so. Our offense would be well off with a player who changes positions and creates something from various places on the pitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's a great article. It even mentions how others see how easily he just lets the ball go out of bounds and how ineffective he has become.

I got scalded by calling him a "straight line". Others see it too apparently how ineffective he has become. Psychologically I see him sitting right where Amauri was a year or so ago. It's freakin' sad we have to see Krasic on that level now and I don't think he has much time left at this club unless he gets his stuff sorted out.

January he leaves, I can't see this club making the same mistake as they did with Amauri. If he has any suitors out there, we should be inviting offers while we still can.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It wasn't his uncle but a distant relative who died.

His agent says that Juventus told him not to speak to any clubs in January regarding Krasic. He is staying.
Why, because his agent "said so"?
So some want Krasic gone, good to see they enjoy counter productive transfers.:tup:
haha, yes because it isn't krasic that is the one being counter productive at the moment. Unless he ups his game soon, he should go. This doesn't need to be another Amauri saga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)