Miloš Krasić (26 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm comparing the two because they are in the same damn boat, I am not comparing them as players goofball. We may not have paid over the odds for Krasic but that certainly doesn't mean we can sell him for not returning the gesture for what we did pay for him. How you brought Marchisio into this argument I will never understand or what the reason for it was. Nice try on making a point that is easily refutable. I am sure you "haven't read" my posts where I have said on numerous occasions I'd sell Marchisio if a good offer came. Again, nice try.

I never got a notion about you wanting to sell Vidal. Re-read my post where i ask if you are claiming he is medicore and try and highlight the part where you think I said that you claim you want to sell Vidal. Krasic was one of our better performers almost a year ago. He hasn't been the last half of last season and certainly far from it this season.

Krasic is too one dimensional and we could easily find a winger that offers us more for around the same price we bought him for. Kick and chase is all he knows. Horrible first touch, average crossing when on form, the list of his average attributes can go on. If we play teams that are not intelligent we can utilize him, otherwise he does not have the footballing intelligence to outwit or out smart another team. He just doesn't. Players like Hazard/Shaqiri/Robben, these kinds of players have pace just like Krasic but offer a HELL OF A LOT more than he ever will.

This club can not afford to wait out some of these slumps when we have important objectives to reach.
So Krasic has only performed for six months of his tenure here? Has he continously shown poor form & not shown any glimpses of improving? I brought Marchisio into the picture because he's been here for a bloody long time & still hasn't lived up to expectations. He was supposed to be the next big thing along with Giovinco & De Ceglie. Are they setting the footballing world alight? What the hell has De Ceglie brought to this team? If Marchisio is as great as you claim, how come he hasn't cemented a starting berth in the team season after season?

He is no where near the supposed quality that you claim & yes he has failed to impress. Why aren't there calls to have his ass sold? It boils down to the whole youth product story along with his nationality because if Marchisio were any other nationality besides Italian he would have been shipped off ages ago. I love how you mention a good offer because you know there's a very slim chance of that happen, so please spare me with that one.

As for the Vidal part, did you read what i said to you? Did you? Clearly you didn't. So you think we have a shot at Robben, really? You'd really take a chance on him despite his injury record? Lets completely ignore the fact that we have a strained relationship with Bayern. No chance in hell we'd get Hazard with all the attention he's getting. Shaqiri is the only one that's doable & he wouldn't come at a similar price to what we bought Krasic for.

My main concern here is that we would waste time trying to flog Krasic in a limited transfer window when we could focus on reinforcing the areas that really need attending.

I We have priorities, exactly right. Priorities like reaching the CL and improving our team. Krasic's recent form is taking our entire right side backwards. It's said when pepe has to move from the LM to the RM just to take his ass off the field. I am tired of wasting subs to accomdate shitty performances.

So unless he improves, then yes, the answer is to sell him and invest in a more versatile winger that offers more than a 40 yard dash to the byline. Krasic doesn't have the ball skills to to dribble around defenders, he is only effective if he is able to get into space to out run them. Even then half the battle is that, the other half is actually putting in a good cross.
Really? Why haven't we bought a quality CB to partner Chiellini? Why haven't we bought a quality LB to cover our weakest flank? Our priority should be mending the defense which has cost us dearly for how many seasons already?

Im not defending his form here, what you're failing to understand is that we need to get rid of the junk first, work on our weakest areas in the team which is clearly the defense. We have a selection of wingers at our disposal this term so we can give another player at chance to prove their worth & allow Krasic the chance to prove his worth. It's like you're hell bent on repeating the same damn mistakes, lets buy a player, pin our hopes on that player & if they fail to live up to expectations its game over for them.

Do you not think this team would have been far more potent had we kept the like of Diego & Melo? Would it not have been far wiser to dispose of Amauri & Iaquinta?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So Krasic has only performed for six months of his tenure here? Has he continously shown poor form & not shown any glimpses of improving? I brought Marchisio into the picture because he's been here for a bloody long time & still hasn't lived up to expectations. He was supposed to be the next big thing along with Giovinco & De Ceglie. Are they setting the footballing world alight? What the hell has De Ceglie brought to this team? If Marchisio is as great as you claim, how come he hasn't cemented a starting berth in the team season after season?

He is no where near the supposed quality that you claim & yes he has failed to impress. Why aren't there calls to have his ass sold? It boils down to the whole youth product story along with his nationality because if Marchisio were any other nationality besides Italian he would have been shipped off ages ago. I love how you mention a good offer because you know there's a very slim chance of that happen, so please spare me with that one.

As for the Vidal part, did you read what i said to you? Did you? Clearly you didn't. So you think we have a shot at Robben, really? You'd really take a chance on him despite his injury record? Lets completely ignore the fact that we have a strained relationship with Bayern. No chance in hell we'd get Hazard with all the attention he's getting. Shaqiri is the only one that's doable & he wouldn't come at a similar price to what we bought Krasic for.

My main concern here is that we would waste time trying to flog Krasic in a limited transfer window when we could focus on reinforcing the areas that really need attending.

Really? Why haven't we bought a quality CB to partner Chiellini? Why haven't we bought a quality LB to cover our weakest flank? Our priority should be mending the defense which has cost us dearly for how many seasons already?

Im not defending his form here, what you're failing to understand is that we need to get rid of the junk first, work on our weakest areas in the team which is clearly the defense. We have a selection of wingers at our disposal this term so we can give another player at chance to prove their worth & allow Krasic the chance to prove his worth. It's like you're hell bent on repeating the same damn mistakes, lets buy a player, pin our hopes on that player & if they fail to live up to expectations its game over for them.

Do you not think this team would have been far more potent had we kept the like of Diego & Melo? Would it not have been far wiser to dispose of Amauri & Iaquinta?
Your posts are getting longer and longer and farther from making any sort of point what so ever. There have been rumors of teams interested in Marchisio, so your point of selling him is not so distant after all. That in mind, yes I would sell him if we could so stop putting words into my mouth.

Strang you mention the defense, considering how much better it has been this season than in the past and has effectively neutralized many opportunities this year. Of course we can still improve it but based off of your last posts I can assume you will twist it yet again and claim, like you have with marchisio, that I think they too are "great". I think marchisio is good, not great, and he is certainly not untouchable. My argument is with krasic, so leave marchisio out of it.

As far as our LB being our weakest flank, that brings me to another point on Krasic. He is weak defensively, in fact no existent. Not only has he not been doing his job going forwrd, he has done fuck all helping Licht out. No chemistry going forward and no support in defense. A lot of running with no end product is all we are getting from krasic.

You can sit there and say he has "shown glimpses" of improvement. That's all they are, glimpses and other players have also shown "glimpses" so perhaps you should use that same argument on everyone since everyone shows "glimpses".

If a player fails to live up to their expectations, then yes it is game over for them. Maybe we should give Amauri another chance? Since you are so inclined to not make it game over for players who won't add anything? Krasic was great last year, no doubt about it but has not even come close to that in some time. How long are you willing to give him the benefit of the doubt?

You can see it on Conte's face when he is speaking to him, you can hear the fans that are sitting on the sideline much closer to him than we will ever be and they are all getting frustrated. You read article from people in the know all saying the same thing.

They all want Krasic back to the form of last year, but how long are some of you willing to give him? We can't wait around forever for these players to up their game when this club has finished 7th for 2 years. That's been part of the problem. Motta had shown glimpses off and on and look where the faith in him got us. Putting an 18 year old nobody CB as our RB. Amauri the same thing, an expensive as all hell "glimpse". Sooner or later sacrifices for the good of the team have to be made.

It's way to frustrating more importantly WASTEFUL to have a player fail so epically in the final parts of a build up in play. What is the point in having the team do so well then depend on a player that can't do something so basic as put in a good cross or lose possession?

I never "failed" to understand we need to sell our dead wood. I have been saying that longer than you I am willing to bet, so again, try not to put words in my mouth.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Your posts are getting longer and longer and farther from making any sort of point what so ever. There have been rumors of teams interested in Marchisio, so your point of selling him is not so distant after all. That in mind, yes I would sell him if we could so stop putting words into my mouth.

Strang you mention the defense, considering how much better it has been this season than in the past and has effectively neutralized many opportunities this year. Of course we can still improve it but based off of your last posts I can assume you will twist it yet again and claim, like you have with marchisio, that I think they too are "great". I think marchisio is good, not great, and he is certainly not untouchable. My argument is with krasic, so leave marchisio out of it.

As far as our LB being our weakest flank, that brings me to another point on Krasic. He is weak defensively, in fact no existent. Not only has he not been doing his job going forwrd, he has done fuck all helping Licht out. No chemistry going forward and no support in defense. A lot of running with no end product is all we are getting from krasic.

You can sit there and say he has "shown glimpses" of improvement. That's all they are, glimpses and other players have also shown "glimpses" so perhaps you should use that same argument on everyone since everyone shows "glimpses".

If a player fails to live up to their expectations, then yes it is game over for them. Maybe we should give Amauri another chance? Since you are so inclined to not make it game over for players who won't add anything? Krasic was great last year, no doubt about it but has not even come close to that in some time. How long are you willing to give him the benefit of the doubt?

You can see it on Conte's face when he is speaking to him, you can hear the fans that are sitting on the sideline much closer to him than we will ever be and they are all getting frustrated. You read article from people in the know all saying the same thing.

They all want Krasic back to the form of last year, but how long are some of you willing to give him? We can't wait around forever for these players to up their game when this club has finished 7th for 2 years. That's been part of the problem. Motta had shown glimpses off and on and look where the faith in him got us. Putting an 18 year old nobody CB as our RB. Amauri the same thing, an expensive as all hell "glimpse". Sooner or later sacrifices for the good of the team have to be made.

It's way to frustrating more importantly WASTEFUL to have a player fail so epically in the final parts of a build up in play. What is the point in having the team do so well then depend on a player that can't do something so basic as put in a good cross or lose possession?

I never "failed" to understand we need to sell our dead wood. I have been saying that longer than you I am willing to bet, so again, try not to put words in my mouth.
The reason it doesn't make sense to you is because you only what to believe what you want.

Let me make this simple for you. You're saying Krasic should be sold because he hasn't been performing for a very long time which is the truth, i haven't denied it, so why are you continuously bringing up how is isn't performing? It's kinda obvious he's going through a slump.

Now you said that if a player fails to live up to expectations, its game over for them, right? I'm double confirming this before you say i put these words in your mouth. I'm saying it again, De Ceglie, Giovinco & Marchisio were hailed as the next best thing for Juventus & have failed to live up to expectations, now how come you haven't been calling for their heads?

As for the Amauri question, that was daft on your behalf & you know it, so please spare me. We give Krasic time to adapt to Conte's tactics & we give him another season. Do we have to make the same mistakes over & over again, do we?

As for the defense & Marchisio, the difference between you & me is, i'm not happy with the bare minimum while you are. We should have got a solid LB as well as a solid CB to partner Chiellini yet it's far more important to focus on the offensive side of matters.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Krasic has been mediocre this term. Bench him. Let him earn back his starting berth. Considering it's only Gia and Pepe in front of him it shouldn't be that hard. If he can't make it back with those two in front of him the he doesn't deserve to be on this team.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Krasic has been mediocre this term. Bench him. Let him earn back his starting berth. Considering it's only Gia and Pepe in front of him it shouldn't be that hard. If he can't make it back with those two in front of him the he doesn't deserve to be on this team.
Fair point, kinda stupid to sell him in january & struggle through the season especially as we can't afford to miss out on CL football.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The diff between krasic and marchisio is that while cheesio have had on and off games...and maybe some bad ones..... He shows his continuity.

Krasic has been mediocre for too long.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,634
    Fergusson can have my dick on loan.
    :lol2:

I can totally see him transformed over there. I wonder if we could get Vidic in exchange if they wanted Krasic?
    Man Utd is the best club to shape a player. On the other hand, I think Krasic lacks brain so I'm not sure he's the right type for Manchester.

Give us Nani and deal. Juventus say he's not for sale and Conte said he wants to work to bring him back to his best, I don't think we'll sell him.
    You must be joking. Nani is one of the best players.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    We won't sell anyone in January unless the deadwood decide to leave. We need all the cover we can get if we are going to get that CL place. I wouldn't be surprised if we brought in another right winger for cover if Krasic doesn't improve and still keep him till the end of the season especially if we manage to sell Amauri/IQ/Grosso and have someone take the wage burden.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Give us Nani and deal. Juventus say he's not for sale and Conte said he wants to work to bring him back to his best, I don't think we'll sell him.
    What a lovely wet dream you're having.:D

The diff between krasic and marchisio is that while cheesio have had on and off games...and maybe some bad ones..... He shows his continuity.

Krasic has been mediocre for too long.
    It's easy to show continuity when you've been at a club for over 5 yrs compared to someone that's been there for a little over a year. Think about what you're saying.

Man Utd is the best club to shape a player. On the other hand, I think Krasic lacks brain so I'm not sure he's the right type for Manchester.
    You do realize Nani was just as stupid, continuously show boating & trying to mirror CR7. Ferguson gave him tough love & turned him around.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,638
    You do realize Nani was just as stupid, continuously show boating & trying to mirror CR7. Ferguson gave him tough love & turned him around.
    Nani is way more talented and he was having great numbers. On 100 matches he has better statistics than Ronaldo.

Krasic is not talented and he's way too one-dimensional. I don't think he'd have nerves to deal with him, especially in such dynamic league.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Nani is way more talented and he was having great numbers. On 100 matches he has better statistics than Ronaldo.

Krasic is not talented and he's way too one-dimensional. I don't think he'd have nerves to deal with him, especially in such dynamic league.
    Thing is Krasic has the speed, i've seen some rubbish players make it in the EPL mainly because of their speed & stamina. Anyway, it's most probably bs anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)