Miloš Krasić (24 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Why, because his agent "said so"?
haha, yes because it isn't krasic that is the one being counter productive at the moment. Unless he ups his game soon, he should go. This doesn't need to be another Amauri saga.
Do you hear yourself right now? How could you possibly compare the two? It's far more obvious to see if Amauri is failing because it's his job to score goals. How the fuck is it another Amauri saga?

Your beloved Marchisio has had far more mediocre moments during his Juventus career yet you haven't called for him to be shipped off. Why don't we ship off Vidal while we're at it too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you hear yourself right now? How could you possibly compare the two? It's far more obvious to see if Amauri is failing because it's his job to score goals. How the fuck is it another Amauri saga?

Your beloved Marchisio has had far more mediocre moments during his Juventus career yet you haven't called for him to be shipped off. Why don't we ship off Vidal while we're at it too.
haha..and what is Milos's job? I don't see him doing what he is supposed to be doing? Amauri is getting shipped off for not doing his job, and the same should be for Krasic come January if he doesn't improve.

Do you see krasic improving our attack? Do you see him threatening anything but the byline? Do you see him putting in good crosses for our attack? Do you see him even linking up well with Licht? Nope. No one here does yet this season. Just like Amauri for not doing his job, Krasic is going to get sold if he doesn't start doing his job.

Nice to see you try and put Marchisio into the argument though. :tup:

I take it your are calling Vidal medicore so far this season?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
haha..and what is Milos's job? I don't see him doing what he is supposed to be doing? Amauri is getting shipped off for not doing his job, and the same should be for Krasic come January if he doesn't improve.

Do you see krasic improving our attack? Do you see him threatening anything but the byline? Do you see him putting in good crosses for our attack? Do you see him even linking up well with Licht? Nope. No one here does yet this season. Just like Amauri for not doing his job, Krasic is going to get sold if he doesn't start doing his job.

Nice to see you try and put Marchisio into the argument though. :tup:

I take it your are calling Vidal medicore so far this season?
The point is, you're making comparisons between the two. Did we pay over the odds for Krasic? Has he consistently not delivered or shown signs of improvement? The reason i added Marchisio is because he went through so many seasons doing the bare minimum yet you haven't called for him to be shipped off but nice try.

Where did you get the notion that i want Vidal sold? Sarcasm, heard of it? The reason i said that was because you're so hell bent on selling one of our better players because of his poor form. Lets ignore the fact that he can do the job, that players go through a slump, that he can improve, that we don't need to sell him, buy another winger, wait another six months for the player to adapt to Serie A.

Lets just continue this cycle because clearly its working wonders.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
how long are we to wait for him to get back in form? its not his form is the problem..its his apparent football philosophy...we need a more effective right winger and at the moment he is not it..we have to create, we have to score..we have to get 3 points every game..krasic's awful performances make those things less of a reality...i like the guy, but i love juve...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So the answer is to sell him, probably at a cut price figure, buy another winger at a higher price, wait for that player to adapt & still have to spend more money for another winger in for depth?

We have far more pressing issues like getting rid of Grosso, Amauri & Iaquinta. Priorities good grief, priorities!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So we sell him & then what? Who's going to come into a team that isn't playing CL football, that probably most challenge for the league. Which decent, promising winger will come in relatively cheap, in January on top of that & provide instant results?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So we sell him & then what? Who's going to come into a team that isn't playing CL football, that probably most challenge for the league. Which decent, promising winger will come in relatively cheap, in January on top of that & provide instant results?
i wasn't thinking about selling him in January, cause that would be stupid regardless of his form, for the reasons you mentioned, if he doesn't improve by next summer then by all means he can go

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The point is, you're making comparisons between the two. Did we pay over the odds for Krasic? Has he consistently not delivered or shown signs of improvement? The reason i added Marchisio is because he went through so many seasons doing the bare minimum yet you haven't called for him to be shipped off but nice try.

Where did you get the notion that i want Vidal sold? Sarcasm, heard of it? The reason i said that was because you're so hell bent on selling one of our better players because of his poor form. Lets ignore the fact that he can do the job, that players go through a slump, that he can improve, that we don't need to sell him, buy another winger, wait another six months for the player to adapt to Serie A.

Lets just continue this cycle because clearly its working wonders.
I'm comparing the two because they are in the same damn boat, I am not comparing them as players goofball. We may not have paid over the odds for Krasic but that certainly doesn't mean we can sell him for not returning the gesture for what we did pay for him. How you brought Marchisio into this argument I will never understand or what the reason for it was. Nice try on making a point that is easily refutable. I am sure you "haven't read" my posts where I have said on numerous occasions I'd sell Marchisio if a good offer came. Again, nice try.

I never got a notion about you wanting to sell Vidal. Re-read my post where i ask if you are claiming he is medicore and try and highlight the part where you think I said that you claim you want to sell Vidal. Krasic was one of our better performers almost a year ago. He hasn't been the last half of last season and certainly far from it this season.

Krasic is too one dimensional and we could easily find a winger that offers us more for around the same price we bought him for. Kick and chase is all he knows. Horrible first touch, average crossing when on form, the list of his average attributes can go on. If we play teams that are not intelligent we can utilize him, otherwise he does not have the footballing intelligence to outwit or out smart another team. He just doesn't. Players like Hazard/Shaqiri/Robben, these kinds of players have pace just like Krasic but offer a HELL OF A LOT more than he ever will.

This club can not afford to wait out some of these slumps when we have important objectives to reach.

how long are we to wait for him to get back in form? its not his form is the problem..its his apparent football philosophy...we need a more effective right winger and at the moment he is not it..we have to create, we have to score..we have to get 3 points every game..krasic's awful performances make those things less of a reality...i like the guy, but i love juve...
Hopeully Byrone reads this post. :tup:
So the answer is to sell him, probably at a cut price figure, buy another winger at a higher price, wait for that player to adapt & still have to spend more money for another winger in for depth?

We have far more pressing issues like getting rid of Grosso, Amauri & Iaquinta. Priorities good grief, priorities!
We have priorities, exactly right. Priorities like reaching the CL and improving our team. Krasic's recent form is taking our entire right side backwards. It's sad when pepe has to move from the LM to the RM just to take his ass off the field. I am tired of wasting subs to accomdate shitty performances.

So unless he improves, then yes, the answer is to sell him and invest in a more versatile winger that offers more than a 40 yard dash to the byline. Krasic doesn't have the ball skills to to dribble around defenders, he is only effective if he is able to get into space to out run them. Even then half the battle is that, the other half is actually putting in a good cross.
he is still highly rated amongst the premiership sides, so i don't think we'll lose him at a loss tbh
Another good point. Unless Krasic ups his performances before January, he needs to go while an interest is still there for him.

Our club needs to be more intelligent in who they buy rather than "waiting" out these pathetic slumps. I am more angry at the club than I am at Krasic.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i wasn't thinking about selling him in January, cause that would be stupid regardless of his form, for the reasons you mentioned, if he doesn't improve by next summer then by all means he can go
Honestly, we haven't had enough consistency in terms of tactics & coaching staff. If Conte was our coach for his second season & Krasic continued this form, i'd be all for selling him provided our house was in order which it clearly isn't.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
you have to realise your management will olny do worse than krasic if he goes (considering the finiancial hole you are in and need to get your defense sorted)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Honestly, we haven't had enough consistency in terms of tactics & coaching staff. If Conte was our coach for his second season & Krasic continued this form, i'd be all for selling him provided our house was in order which it clearly isn't.
DN was here all year and Krasic never changed his performances in the second half of last year. I don't see how Conte would somehow continue his ineffectiveness when the rest of the team is playing better than last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)