Miloš Krasić (111 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,641
    Thing is Krasic has the speed, i've seen some rubbish players make it in the EPL mainly because of their speed & stamina. Anyway, it's most probably bs anyway.
    Yeah but he has no brain! Even when it's simple he'd kick the ball away. And it's very hard for him to learn and get advices from coach or players, because it would probably take him 12 years to learn English.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Yeah but he has no brain! Even when it's simple he'd kick the ball away. And it's very hard for him to learn and get advices from coach or players, because it would probably take him 12 years to learn English.
    Shouldn't be an issue with Vidic there, no?

He's still better than most wingers in the Premiership on his day.
    True. How many times have you seen wingers with no skill what so ever starting mainly because of their speed & stamina?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,645
    Shouldn't be an issue with Vidic there, no?

True. How many times have you seen wingers with no skill what so ever starting mainly because of their speed & stamina?
    You tell me, because you asked for Vidic to come here. :D

Walcott is the prime example.
    Walcott has better ball control and he's more talented. No doubt about it.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,647
    He still has no brain.

Inform Krasic beats his marker, Walcott rarely does.
    That was not in-form Krasic. That was Krasic that never played on that level, he was way too good and I doubt you'll see such 'form' from him. He can be good, but that was too good for him.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,650
    Dusan slating Krasic, sad times :(
    I like him and I'd still keep playing him. But even when we were buying him I said he's nowhere near Nedved's level or something like that. His first 6 months when he exploded were incredible but I said it even back then, it wasn't Krasic and he never played like that. I'd be happy if he performed in some middle, if that's possible, because lately he has been bloody poor. But yeah, I still think he's a very useful squad player and even as a sub (if we get a better winger) he'd be great to tear apart tired defense.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    He still has no brain.

Inform Krasic beats his marker, Walcott rarely does.
    It isn't difficult to mark Krasic. He won't dribble past anyone with skill, rather he can only beat defenders with pace. He is fast as hell, but unless someone is marking him too closely, I don't see him beating many makers.

Give him space and make Krasic trying and "outthink you", you will never see Krasic win that battle. Mark him too closely, he will be behind you in full speed before you know it.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    That was not in-form Krasic. That was Krasic that never played on that level, he was way too good and I doubt you'll see such 'form' from him. He can be good, but that was too good for him.
    Spot on! Well said and agree. I wouldn't mind keeping him as a squad player for back up, like you say below bringing him on against a tired defense is great. Depending on him to lead the right side will never happen, regardless how stubborn some are here.
    I like him and I'd still keep playing him. But even when we were buying him I said he's nowhere near Nedved's level or something like that. His first 6 months when he exploded were incredible but I said it even back then, it wasn't Krasic and he never played like that. I'd be happy if he performed in some middle, if that's possible, because lately he has been bloody poor. But yeah, I still think he's a very useful squad player and even as a sub (if we get a better winger) he'd be great to tear apart tired defense.
    :tup:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Fair point, kinda stupid to sell him in january & struggle through the season especially as we can't afford to miss out on CL football.
    If you want to make CL, then all your players need to be performing well especially the wingers considering our entire formation is based on wingers. It isn't stupid to sell him in January if we can make a nice profit on him. Besides, our other wingers are out performing him anyways so it wouldn't make a difference.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    The point is, you're making comparisons between the two. Did we pay over the odds for Krasic? Has he consistently not delivered or shown signs of improvement? The reason i added Marchisio is because he went through so many seasons doing the bare minimum yet you haven't called for him to be shipped off but nice try.

Where did you get the notion that i want Vidal sold? Sarcasm, heard of it? The reason i said that was because you're so hell bent on selling one of our better players because of his poor form. Lets ignore the fact that he can do the job, that players go through a slump, that he can improve, that we don't need to sell him, buy another winger, wait another six months for the player to adapt to Serie A.

Lets just continue this cycle because clearly its working wonders.
    QFT

Only time I'd ever consider selling Milos was if we were guaranteed to get Nani in return.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    And I don't get this arguement that Krasic couldnt make it for a top team in the EPL cause "he has no brain"

Uh, it's the Premier League. Ive seen plenty of players excel in that league who are pretty brainless. Krasic has speed and decent technique. He can easily settle in that league if he really wanted too. Esp if Fergie got his hands on him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    He was just as good the last year of his Moscow career. I think we'll see him back in that form, or atleast I hope. Drunkenness is there to give us hope in the bleakest of situations: D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    If you want to make CL, then all your players need to be performing well especially the wingers considering our entire formation is based on wingers. It isn't stupid to sell him in January if we can make a nice profit on him. Besides, our other wingers are out performing him anyways so it wouldn't make a difference.
    Do you hear yourself? I mean really? Why do you think teams buy more than one player in a few positions? It's to cover players that get injured, that suffer a dip in form, to curb fatigue, to bring about change in a game. I'd love to see any team that's had every single one of its players performing throughout a season.

As always Hustini, you love the counter productive moves.:tup:

QFT

Only time I'd ever consider selling Milos was if we were guaranteed to get Nani in return.
    I'd sell Krasic provided we get someone better at a similar decent price we bought him for. We can get a good winger, keep Krasic as a squad player as Dusan put but Hustini would prefer it if we shold Krasic at a cut price figure, then buy another winger at a much higher price & keep our rubbish wingers as backup.

Awesome logic.:tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Why is it so hard to understand that we need to buy WC players to fill up positions taken up by the likes of Matri, Quag, Bonucci & Krasic, keep them as squad players because thats how you build a winning team. Not buy selling your better players every damn time & retaining the likes of De Ceglie, Pepe & Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)