Miloš Krasić (13 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
On Saturday morning both the Serbian's father and uncle were involved in a car crash and the latter passed away. Krasic's uncle died from his injuries whilst his father is still in hospital recovering from his which are said to be minor by comparison.
Fuck, that's terrible. R.I.P. Uncle Krasic. A quick recovery to Krasic Sr.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
I hope that is true.
Me too, offload him ASAP.
Well knowing SKY most of what they do say are realistic and reliable, as most of their reports within contacts between players, agents and managers are always confirmed. This however is an assumption in which why they asked the logic in which I asked a few days ago. If that is the case, then I hope so too. However in offloading him, we're going to need another RW, there is no way I would want to rely on Pepe for the remainder of the season.

Fuck, that's terrible. R.I.P. Uncle Krasic. A quick recovery to Krasic Sr.
Very Terrible indeed... RIP

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Shaqiri would be perfect with Licht.. He (Shaqiri) loves to cut in and get past his marker and shot. He got one hell of a left leg.. And Licht would be able to open space for him or be ready to get the ball and make a cross..
Shaquiri would certainly be much more suited to Krasic's current role than Krasic is.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hazard 30 mln E min .
Shaqiri 10 mln E .
Yes but Hazard is much better than Shaqiri at this point. One is a defending French Champion and the other plays for Basel. Shaqiri has got great potential, but Hazard is the better player right now - and he's not even done growing yet.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
hazard cost 40m and is actually a amc not rw and won't fit conte his current wingers demanding (hard work and defend)
hazard doesn't defend so if we buy him he should play as ss or an amc

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
condolences to krasic.

on the bright side maybe we wont see him play for a long long time. no offense meant, i know there is no bright side in tragedies.

stay strong milos.
Really dude? :shutup:

Anyway About Krasic. There's no doubt that he's suffering a form slump at the moment but he's a quality player so I'm sure he'll come through it eventually. If that means benching him and seeing if he can make an impact later on in a game then fine. Maybe even a run in the primavera side to completely dominate a match and get his confidence back. He seems to me to be a player who's form is directly related to his confidence level.

No need to turn a mole hill into a mountain here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)