Miloš Krasić (33 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he reminds me of neddy when he runs but their shots can't be compared (yet)..hope the kid will concentrate more and will put more effort in shooting

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
A perfect compliment to our existing players. Probably our best signing, although I like Bonucci quite a lot (tons of potential).

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
We needed this type of player a long time ago, yeah he missed that chance, but if he had it was because of his running, that started before the middle of the pitch, any other player would have probably been tackled down or stopped the dribble.

Nice to see a fast dribbler back in the team.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
IDK , why Del Neri , replaced him with Iaq ?!
I think it would be better , Del Piero/Quagliare to be replaced , not Krasic .

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The most exciting player to see in a Juve jersey since nedved in his prime, and Zidane...Wonderful technique and truly electric pace.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
^ lol he's played two games so far...
I am aware of that, fishy...and very happy to see him showing good form already. Its going to take time, indeed, for hims to get into top gear, but other than brief periods of Giovinco, i have seen nobody capable of beating players, who is also very very fast, for a long time at our club. Camo used to be decent at beating people, always the same trick though, and never had phenomenal pace...so in terms of a player capable of making exciting, penetrating runs from midfield, and seriously making opposition players very uneasy, scared even...yes, i have to go back to nedved and zidane. early days...but after last season;s dismal showing, why not get excited? even if it only lasts until we play udinese!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)