Miloš Krasić (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not a bad game from him, though his miss from the one on one with the keeper did prove costly.

He does offer another dimension for Juve, in that he's quite pacey and a good dribbler too, with time he will probably turn out to be a very good signing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:touched:

I love Krasic, what an amazing player.

:agree:

He would suit perfectly in the system we played today. He got injured at the worst possible time.
It's ok, I expected a slow start and I also expect to bring the best out of the team by after the winter break. I am only afraid it would be way too late by then but seeing as how Serie A has started it might not be of a problem.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He does offer another dimension for Juve, in that he's quite pacey and a good dribbler too, with time he will probably turn out to be a very good signing.
Your right he certainly does, his directness is a joy to see and other than neddy and camo, who were different, I cant remember the last winger we had that actually excelled with them type of attributes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was nice to see a juve player run at opponents with pace. Hopefully krasic can build on this performance
I enjoy reading comments like that. Today's draw was not something nice but seeing that some members saw some positive points and are hoping that we can build on them is just refreshing.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Told all of you he would be hit, been stating that since he was cska now he can become a legend for a big club
I can see how the board might have preferred Dzeko but I'm really glad we went for Milos, his game this day was incredible. Pace, speed, dribbling, I love this guy already, I hope he keeps it up.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
His run when he missed was :tuttosport:
Had he scored that the media would have gone wild for weeks comparing with Nedved, just as the media did last season likening Diego to greats after his goals vs Roma. We all saw how that turned out. This could be a blessing in disguise, letting him build on successive performances before the pressure on him increases.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i ahve to say i was hugely impressed with milos today,his running was constant,his workrate immense and he very rarely made the wrong decision. all that was missing today was a goal,but if he can perform to that level consistently we could have a gem on our hands.

that said we should not allow our expectations to run away with things,he will have tough games where he does not perform well,we simply have to remind ourselves what he is capable of when he is on form. it may take a while to get the best out of him,but the encouraging signs are that he can also improve

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
please guys don't jinx him cause we really need him at his best. and the best thing about today's match is that we played like a Team and we missed that when we had Diego maybe we don't have the best players but as a Team we can carry on.

FORZAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Impressive game by him. The boy can run.

I loved it when our supporters cheered him: "MILOS MILOS... KRASIC KRASIC!". :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)