Miloš Krasić (49 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I didnt think he looked exhausted either...fading, yes, but in terms of the flow of that game, he was our likeliest source of creativity for another goal, which we needed. he had the bit between his teeth and was beating Samp players as easily as we see others beat De Ceglie so irritatingly often. Why swap a knife for a baseball bat, when we are grappling at close range eh??? i am just really excited and happy for Krasic, and this coming season...a few of my mates who have seen much more of him than just youtube highlights, over the last few years, has been telling me he could be a real gem...i am starting to believe they were Right.
forza milos

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I didnt think he looked exhausted either...fading, yes, but in terms of the flow of that game, he was our likeliest source of creativity for another goal, which we needed. he had the bit between his teeth and was beating Samp players as easily as we see others beat De Ceglie so irritatingly often. Why swap a knife for a baseball bat, when we are grappling at close range eh??? i am just really excited and happy for Krasic, and this coming season...a few of my mates who have seen much more of him than just youtube highlights, over the last few years, has been telling me he could be a real gem...i am starting to believe they were Right.
forza milos
iunno a bat has longer reach?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
iunno a bat has longer reach?
That is exactly my point, kasaki...we were not keeping Samp at arm's length, they were in our faces, as much as we were in their faces, so no room to swing a bat. better to keep players on who can deal with having two or three players chasing them down, and beat them in close quarters.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
yes...as i had assumed you had done the same to me. with a pointless -ve rep and comment for my earlier krasic post. surely, you know the old tit for tat routine?. First time I have -ve repped anyone on here.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
it is typical of this forum, that a member can wax lyrical about one of our players who did very well for us yesterday, who added some much needed excitement to proceedings, and then others can mock both the members in question and player. Too many people bored, and looking for virtual collisions.

I see Krasic at only 60-70%, not in terms of match sharpness, but in terms of adapting to both a different country, different football, different players and different coaching. His second half performance was scintilating for me, and as a Juve supporter, that makes me very fucking happy...

That doesnt mean I think he will become one of the best in the world. It means...that i am very happy to see one of our players looking world class, even just for a half!

Forza Juve

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Juventus' new signing Milos Krasic is angry with himself for not scoring on his home debut against Sampdoria yesterday afternoon.

The Serbia international winger was undoubtedly the man of the match and looked threatening whenever he touched the ball.

Krasic had a hand in two of Juventus' three goals, but missed a clear-cut opportunity to get on the scoresheet.

“I am satisfied with my performance,” he said. “But I can still do better.

“I managed to set up some important moves, but I am only at 70 per cent of my ability.

“I think that in one or two games' time I could be at the peak of my physical condition.

“I am not happy with my dribbling. I didn't manage to beat my man like I know how to and like I must do. This is my specialty,” he concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)