Miloš Krasić (9 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #884
    The way he snatched the ball and took the run, he had one meter from his marker in a second.
    I thought he was going to smash it in :D Or at least go round the goalkeeper.

I haven't seen a Juventus player have that pace and control in a while. Since Giovinco maybe.
    Yea it was pretty unbelievable. :agree: I expected him to finish it better because he's not bad when it comes to one on one. Still, I hope he continues like this. It will get better when he gels and learns the language.

Forza Milos!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Yea it was pretty unbelievable. :agree: I expected him to finish it better because he's not bad when it comes to one on one. Still, I hope he continues like this. It will get better when he gels and learns the language.

Forza Milos!
    What more gelling do you want? I think it will get better when we have better forwards to hold the ball and play him when he cuts towards the box. But as for consistency, I agree, I hope he stays like that.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #887
    What more gelling do you want? I think it will get better when we have better forwards to hold the ball and play him when he cuts towards the box.
    I say gelling but I mean when he gets to know the league better and stuff. And plus, today he looked great when he played as AMC but it's not his stuff really. When he does that for Serbia he's always bad and I always blame our coach for that. Hopefully this environment suits him better so he'll get used to it. I just wish we had one amazing striker like Dzeko. Two of them would nail it every week.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #889
    For sure.

Quag - Del Piero partnership doesn't really suit him. He usually focuses more on crosses (that are bad ass).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    His jump and header to Marchisio's goal is a typical Nedved move.

Can someone catch this in a high resolution picture?

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    He's amazing. His pace is brilliant. He reminded me a bit of Pato. Both pacey, right wingers.

Lets sticky this thread cuz of his pace :D

Marceℓℓo;2687121 said:
    He already won the fans over,nice.

Hope he continues like this,more or less 2 assists in one game isn't too shabby.Shame for the missed goal though.He's one pacey motherfucker.

BTW did I hear "Miloš Miloš,Krasić Krasić" chants?Like the Pavel one?:excited:
    Yes, they have no fantasy at all. All fans in Italy always use the same chants.

Sep 1, 2002
    Miloš is going to be a huge star for Juve, but he is not similar to Nedved at all. It has been annoying me, as he does remind me of a past player, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was until just a few seconds ago. He reminds me of Andrei Kanchelskis, and if becomes half the player he was, then Juve have a gem.
    Agreed. He does play like Kanchelskis, and will be a gem.

Well said: +rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)