Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He always has to take players on directly because we move the ball like a team from serie b. Teams are double marking him now making matters worse. It also doesn't help he is being fouled freely now because of the Bologna debacle.

If we could exploit openings his pace would be even more of an asset. We rarely send him through down the line or exploit the space created by the opposition double marking him. His form has definitely dipped, but it must be looked at in this context. We havent played much like a team for the past few matches.

Sep 18, 2008
He always has to take players on directly because we move the ball like a team from serie b. Teams are double marking him now making matters worse. It also doesn't help he is being fouled freely now because of the Bologna debacle.

If we could exploit openings his pace would be even more of an asset. We rarely send him through down the line or exploit the space created by the opposition double marking him. His form has definitely dipped, but it must be looked at in this context. We havent played much like a team for the past few matches.
Well said :agree: I can't beleive people are criticising Krasic, he is possibly our most creative attacking player we have available and his crosses are very dangerous, something we lack elsewhere in the squad, if we had a decent striker (i.e. not Amari) then I am sure he would have created loads of assists

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
1 - no shot
2 - no left foot
3 - one move - kick ahead and chase
4 - goes missing for majority of match even when in form
5 - falls too easily

He's good, but he will never be 50% of what Nedved was

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So what? Nobody said he would be.
This is how it works with a good signing, though.

The prediction will be that the player won't be good, so if he is good, the person who was originally wrong will move the goalposts to complaining he's not as good as someone else.

Gotta moan about something/everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)