Miloš Krasić (7 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh look, it's the 'he's been found out' talk again. Like some defender or coach all of a sudden noticed that wingers pass fullbacks, often on pure pace, to put in a cross. :lol: Brilliant stuff, I really do love this place.

He can't carry us on his own, but he will surely continue to cause defenses serious issues. It's just a damn shame we more often than not play with only a RW, not a LW aswell, as we put Marchisio there all of the time. We need to bring more variety in our play, especially from the wings when you play a 442. We either need a proper good LB or LW. Add to that our useless strikers, and you see Krasic is left out there to dry when it comes to attacking.

I don't see why people try to even pick on him, considering the situation in which he is asked to perform in, or should I say carry, this team. He is the very least of our problems.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If we had a decent LW then other teams would have to concentrate on either wing. At the moment they can all concentrate on the right.

We should use 4-2-3-1 so Martinez can play in his best posistion but no Del Neri uses the 4-4-2 :sigh:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
If we had a decent LW then other teams would have to concentrate on either wing. At the moment they can all concentrate on the right.

We should use 4-2-3-1 so Martinez can play in his best posistion but no Del Neri uses the 4-4-2 :sigh:
Melo-Marchi
Krasic-Aqua-Martinez
Iaq​

Would give Marchisio some time off from having to act like a winger, Aquaman some freedom to play a bit further up and Martinez his favourite role. There don't seem all that many reasons not to give it a go. Del Piero can't play in this formation though and that single striker not being a goal-scoring-machine will always be an issue.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Toni instead of Iaq atleast.
I think 4-3-3 could work too, yes I'm aware of our fullbacks but the times we played in that formation, we looked like we were moving without the ball and less static.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You can't really hold it against him, he carried us on his shoulders as long as he could. It's not really difficult to neutralize one player when everyone around him is shit.
same thing happened to Diego, we should have kept him..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The fullbacks situation will always be a problem, that's true. Especially when you field a narrow midfield, but we need to work out a way to play football atleast. I'd like to see a 4231 or 433, but I don't think Delneri will want to make any changes, as we know.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The fullbacks situation will always be a problem, that's true. Especially when you field a narrow midfield, but we need to work out a way to play football atleast. I'd like to see a 4231 or 433, but I don't think Delneri will want to make any changes, as we know.
I think the reason why this 442 makes us look so rubbish is simply because I haven't seen a more static Juve than this one. The movement is too limited and if we want to build up an attack we pass to Krasic. Any different formation would do it for me.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No, we should have never bought him in the first place. Not for 25m at least.
I don't know about the price, but we should have kept him, we were all dependent on him, just like we are now on Krasic. Which is very wrong, but if you keep quality players like Krasic and Diego, and add another one to the team, the opponent will stop marking our players with 3, cause they can't..

For example, Bale on left and Krasic on right, and Diego back in the middle. Can you stop a team like this?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't know about the price, but we should have kept him, we were all dependent on him, just like we are now on Krasic. Which is very wrong, but if you keep quality players like Krasic and Diego, and another one to the team, the opponent will stop marking our players with 3, cause they can't..

For example, Bale on left and Krasic on right, and Diego back in the middle. Can you stop a team like this?
With Bale on the left, Krasic on the right and Aqua and Melo in the center, who needs Diego? :p Perhaps if we kept Trezeguet and played Diego behind him...but that's too much ifs bro. Diego is a finished story, I'm tired of even talking about him and looking at what he's doing in Wolfsburg, my heart doesn't exactly break over his departure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With Bale on the left, Krasic on the right and Aqua and Melo in the center, who needs Diego? :p Perhaps if we kept Trezeguet and played Diego behind him...but that's too much ifs bro. Diego is a finished story, I'm tired of even talking about him and looking at what he's doing in Wolfsburg, my heart doesn't exactly break over his departure.
Diego was an overrated poseur, and that's coming from someone who bought a jersey with his name on. Bale would obviously be magnificent but there is more chance of me flapping my arms and reaching Mars. Bale would be so good because not only is he a brilliant attacker but his years at left back mean he can also cover.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It was a mistake, and I am all over it. Just giving you example how our transfer system isn't working like it should. Diego or someone else, no difference, we need to bring as much as creative players as possible, so that we won't be dependent on one. We shouldn't do the same mistake to Krasic.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
melo, marchisio
krasic, diego, giovinco
quagy

just think about how good this would be. now we are stuck with toni and janet. and a ageing del piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)