Miloš Krasić (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our super star needs to get some form back - been pedestrian lately.

It's a mental thing, all this bs about long Russian season is not the reason.
Actually, it is more about the other team's coaches doing their homework right so Krasic can't do anymore what he was doing when he was unknown to the coaches and players.
If you have a chance re-watch the first half against Sampdoria. Two players were always next to him and when he got the ball two more ran to cover. That's 4 players on Krasic.
On the other hand, our RB is given defensive duties (due to Krasic's attacking character) and Krasic is actually alone against those 4. Neither our CMs open up for a pass.
The other coaches saw all this and now it's Del Neri's turn to adapt to this situation. 4 on 1 will gives us big advantage in theory if we find a way to benefit from it instead of letting Krasic fight against a wall alone.
Can you imagine how much space we will get if Krasic gets a passing option when the 4 opponents come close to him?

Sep 6, 2009
Actually, it is more about the other team's coaches doing their homework right so Krasic can't do anymore what he was doing when he was unknown to the coaches and players.
If you have a chance re-watch the first half against Sampdoria. Two players were always next to him and when he got the ball two more ran to cover. That's 4 players on Krasic.
On the other hand, our RB is given defensive duties (due to Krasic's attacking character) and Krasic is actually alone against those 4. Neither our CMs open up for a pass.
The other coaches saw all this and now it's Del Neri's turn to adapt to this situation. 4 on 1 will gives us big advantage in theory if we find a way to benefit from it instead of letting Krasic fight against a wall alone.
Can you imagine how much space we will get if Krasic gets a passing option when the 4 opponents come close to him?
I couldn't see Sampdoria's match, but what's happening with him is a total mystery for me. Seriously, in his first games he showed that he could run all 90' min and even when he was marked, he tried to run for goal (or cross).

I remember a match against Catania - I guess - that he yellowed all the four defenders - and another sub :D - always trying to reach the goal.

In the last 3/4 games, he just stays hanging out on the corner and only sometimes his abilities flashes and he try to do something.

As everybody can see, even Pepe is more participative than he lately (not saying better, but more participative). Del Neri must fix this quickly, Krasic is the one to carry the on his back. :|

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I couldn't see Sampdoria's match, but what's happening with him is a total mystery for me. Seriously, in his first games he showed that he could run all 90' min and even when he was marked, he tried to run for goal (or cross).

I remember a match against Catania - I guess - that he yellowed all the four defenders - and another sub :D - always trying to reach the goal.

In the last 3/4 games, he just stays hanging out on the corner and only sometimes his abilities flashes and he try to do something.

As everybody can see, even Pepe is more participative than he lately (not saying better, but more participative). Del Neri must fix this quickly, Krasic is the one to carry the on his back. :|
Think he needs some rest. Every team recently double markes him and with not having any mobile striker who moves around isnt helping nor is marchisio played as a winger makes us more predictable.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its not only him whose been found out but simply all of us due to our play always having gone through him, now noone else has the guts to support him and make enough space for themselfs to run at the opposition. Such a shame.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You can't really hold it against him, he carried us on his shoulders as long as he could. It's not really difficult to neutralize one player when everyone around him is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)