Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We shouldn't spend money on someone like Pazzini anyway. Let's get Dzeko or Benzema or continue with our current strikers. Pazzini wouldn't really be an upgrade over any of them.
Benzema wouldn`t be an upgrade eigther
He is not a great goalscorrer and not a great build up player! just an overated player who succeeded at Lyon

I rather play with Trez or Amauri than get him
2nd thing I think Amauri would be a lot better this season (not that I think he will be world class)
Trez is still a goal machine he just needs to get service like he got all those seasons

Dzeko however is on another planet this guy like Buffon said is one of the top 5 strikers in the world

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keep our strikers as they are; buy Krasic, and get an option on Dzeko for next year.
Thats the thing Dzeko wouldn`t be in Wolfsburg next year
As things are right now its eigther us or Man City!
If we get Krasic which means no Dzeko the later one will be a City player
If we get Dzeko then Krasic couldn`t come this year and then it will be the players choice eigther wait another year or sign for City
I guess that Krasic prefer us to City but if Juve tells him we do not want you this year (buying Dzeko) then he could choose City...

anyway I rather have Dzeko than Krasic
Both are great players BUT the thing is:
Dzeko is on of the world`s best strikers. Buffon said top 5 and I agree. You cant find someone at his level that easily!
Krasic is also a great player but there are other great players out there he is not Messi and we could find another player instead of him (If Elia could play on the right then he could be the guy)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't like to think Marchisio, Giovinco, Diego and Melo along with Pepe and Martinez couldn't give enough support/service to Dzeko. He doesn't need to be surrounded by world class talent to score goals. He has proved that.

I don't see why we can't get the next great striker to replace the old ones and the bad ones we already have. I can't count the squandered chances we missed last year that any top striker would have buried. I don't want to see that anymore.

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
I don't like to think Marchisio, Giovinco, Diego and Melo along with Pepe and Martinez couldn't give enough support/service to Dzeko. He doesn't need to be surrounded by world class talent to score goals. He has proved that.

I don't see why we can't get the next great striker to replace the old ones and the bad ones we already have. I can't count the squandered chances we missed last year that any top striker would have buried. I don't want to see that anymore.
Even though Dzeko seems to be the main target right now (only Delneri knows), we have to think about what if he leaves for ManCity or some club like that, who gives him and his club heaps of money. If have good relations with a player like Krasic, we can kindly ask him to wait until his contract ends if we do sign Dzeko, or start persuading his club to sell him for a reasonable price if Dzeko doesn't come.

If the Edin deal doesn't fall through, I think we will spend the rest of the money to make the squad sturdier in defense and get good wingers (and their backups).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not sure, it could be around that number. Maybe a couple of millions higher. Unless they have a new price for him after his great games at the WC.

But I'm not sure we're in good terms with Udinese so it would be even higher for us.

Jul 15, 2006
Not sure, it could be around that number. Maybe a couple of millions higher. Unless they have a new price for him after his great games at the WC.

But I'm not sure we're in good terms with Udinese so it would be even higher for us.
True, true. Sanchez would be greatness but we should finish up this deal for Miloš word...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)