Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't judge the crosses with this ball.
Seriously, do you remember one great cross at this world cup? One winger who keeps sending good crosses?

If the ball is really a volleyball as the players complain, then I'd expect the fullbacks and the wingers to be the ones who'll suffer the most from it, together with the goalkeepers.

Krasic did send a couple of very good crosses when they played Germany, but it was more to do with luck back then, imo. I'm watching all the flank players suffering to make a cross. From time to time they will succeed in making a good cross, but in most cases the ball flies where no-one expects it too. It happens to every single flank player and you can see it. I simply can't believe that they all forgot how to cross a ball.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did anyone noticed how he is winger who always play at the center, I rarely saw him on the flank which is weird for a winger...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Don't judge the crosses with this ball.
Seriously, do you remember one great cross at this world cup? One winger who keeps sending good crosses?

If the ball is really a volleyball as the players complain, then I'd expect the fullbacks and the wingers to be the ones who'll suffer the most from it, together with the goalkeepers.

Krasic did send a couple of very good crosses when they played Germany, but it was more to do with luck back then, imo. I'm watching all the flank players suffering to make a cross. From time to time they will succeed in making a good cross, but in most cases the ball flies where no-one expects it too. It happens to every single flank player and you can see it. I simply can't believe that they all forgot how to cross a ball.
i would have thought that the ball would more be a problem for the centre forwards, because they need to get the timing and direction right ... can't see the ball doing worse in regards of shooting or crossing honestly, but on the other hand i did not ever play with the ball ... so its a possibility...

what other worldclass winger did actually also fail to deliver good crosses with the ball despite trying ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what other worldclass winger did actually also fail to deliver good crosses with the ball despite trying ?
Maybe they were smart enough not to try? :D

No, seriously, you have Ronaldo, Maicon, Silva, Di Maria, Lahm, Camoranesi etc. Players who we all know can send a good cross. I can't name you each one of them and the exact time when they made a ridiculous cross that they don't normally make, but I know it happened.
At first I and the people who watch with me laughed at all those who made Molinarish crosses, but then we realized that it simply has to be the ball.

Cross from the side, header, goal. How many such goals did we see in this world cup? 3? 2? 1? Not a single one?

Even when the ball is static and a player sends a corner or a free kick, it's much easier to put a good cross, but even here you can notice problems the free kick takers have. When the ball is moving and you need to make a cross, it's almost impossible to make a good one.

Actually, I'd say that Krasic is among the more successful in this aspect. For him I at least remember a couple of excellent crosses which Zigic failed to score from.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
i would have thought that the ball would more be a problem for the centre forwards, because they need to get the timing and direction right ... can't see the ball doing worse in regards of shooting or crossing honestly, but on the other hand i did not ever play with the ball ... so its a possibility...

David Silva.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008

the ball is hardly even twisted and so hard to make curve with it and dont forget the altitude contributes to those weird crosses as well ...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
watch pepe and di natale bring in murder-crosses for iaquinta who will head them all on goal to get rid of this "its always the balls fault"-excuse for that sorry serbian sybian-rider krasic!

alven77

Jun 24, 2010
Milos Krasic = overated player...
look at last night.. when serbia vs aussie
he is throw a good chance when front of mark schwarzer..
so, don't hope to much from this guy.

pepe better than milos krasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)