Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
i disagree with play maker part. that's what Diego and Gio are there for.

i'd rather a box to box midfielder next to Marchisio in middle. if we are to play with one striker i want someone who scores goals from midfield otherwise we are fucked if are to rely on one player to score all our goals, unless his name is van nistelrooy and he is 27 again.

---------------Marchisio---Hamsik---

right winger---------Diego---Gio
:shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but he choked when it mattered.

does this not tell you somehting about how he would perform for us in the big games?
The entire team choked. Just like France and Italy. And Krasic was probably one of the best in Serbia, with a very good match against the Germans.

Ignoring Krasic for a not very good WC is the same as ignoring Ribery, De Rossi and Chiellini.

Actually, I can imagine fans in some Manchester or Real Madrid forum talking how overrated Chiellini is after watching him in South Africa. And also fans in RM forum thinking why the hell is De Rossi linked to their club and how they don't want De Rossi.

Krasic is exactly what Juve needs right now. Watch...see...obey.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The entire team choked. Just like France and Italy. And Krasic was probably one of the best in Serbia, with a very good match against the Germans.

Ignoring Krasic for a not very good WC is the same as ignoring Ribery, De Rossi and Chiellini.

Actually, I can imagine fans in some Manchester or Real Madrid forum talking how overrated Chiellini is after watching him in South Africa. And also fans in RM forum thinking why the hell is De Rossi linked to their club and how they don't want De Rossi.

Krasic is exactly what Juve needs right now. Watch...see...obey.

interesting point, but i still hold it that he is not all that.

here is another angle. i don't use it too often because it is not the end to be when it comes to judging players, but humor me here.

he is 25 and the only 2 clubs truly chasing after him are us and man city. and for all we know man city link (as in serious interest) could be made up by cska/krasic agent to make us panic and pay more.

so what does that tell you that only 2 clubs are serisouly interested in him only?

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
interesting point, but i still hold it that he is not all that.

here is another angle. i don't use it too often because it is not the end to be when it comes to judging players, but humor me here.

he is 25 and the only 2 clubs truly chasing after him are us and man city. and for all we know man city link (as in serious interest) could be made up by cska/krasic agent to make us panic and pay more.

so what does that tell you that only 2 clubs are serisouly interested in him only?
Noone wanted Ribery before he went to Munich.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Only 1 team was interested in the 24 year old Zidane from Bordeaux. And his price was 5 million only.

So what you said doesn't tell me anything. In this case I only go by what my eyes are telling me. I could be wrong in the end, but I won't be.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Only 1 team was interested in the 24 year old Zidane from Bordeaux. And his price was 5 million only.

So what you said doesn't tell me anything. In this case I only go by what my eyes are telling me. I could be wrong in the end, but I won't be.
but footballing clubs' scouting system has evolved and expanded. players like zidane in this day and age won't be slipping unscouted under the nose of not just top clubs, but even mid table ones.

also cases like Zidane, Del Piero, Giggs are exceptions, not the norm

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but footballing clubs' scouting system has evolved and expanded. players like zidane in this day and age won't be slipping unscouted under the nose of not just top clubs, but even mid table ones.

Take Diego then.
Interest from Juve and reported but not confirmed interest from Bayern.

It happens.

You don't know if other clubs don't ask CSKA about Krasic's availability. Maybe they do and they have him in their plans but they don't need that kind of player right now. Just like with Diego last year, or even Sneijder. Everyone knew that Real is selling Robben and Sneijder and until August 31st Inter were the only interested team willing to offer 15m for Sneijder.

The interest or the lack of it rarely tells much.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Also, even though the bold part is undoubtedly true, Zidane was the main player of the team that reached the UEFA Cup final and he was a regular for France.
Still teams ignored him and Dugarry was the one they wanted because Dugarry was scoring the goals in the big matches.

But Milan stole Dugarry from them all :seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)