Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Some of you are just clueless. You watch 3 games in which Krasic under performs, and suddenly the mediocre Pepe, who can't dribble, cross, or even take on his man is better.

Pepe can run all day, and has a powerful shot which ever once in a while leads to a goal, but generally has no end product. Krasic can actually dribble, pass, and cross (not at this WC though), and create opportunities for his team-mates. He is fast, mobile, and skillful.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you guys are fair, you'll admit that Krasic would have made a difference in our team last year.

He's always available for a pass and he's got the pace and the movement. Our biggest problem last year. He easily finds himself in chances, which none of our midfielders did. He employs the attackers, which wasn't the case last year, except when Seba and Camo played in the starting XI in October-November.

We don't need Krasic to be the team's star and leader. We have others for that. We need Krasic to add what we severely lacked in 2009/2010 and I am 100% sure that he will.

Despite his average WC, with only 1 very good match, I was actually pleased to see him play in 3 matches in a row and pleased from what I saw. Now I have no doubt that he's a player we need.

But I'd like Diego in the same starting XI too. Players like Krasic, even Pepe, will give many more options to a player like Diego.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
4-2-3-1 that easily transforms to 4-4-1-1 or even to 4-4-2.

If we only had a kick-ass playmaker who'll allow Sissoko to do what he does best. We'd be really solid.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we are basing our judgement on a player who wasn't great during the World Cup, then what we have to say for Del Piero who didn't perform the same as with us for his National team?

I guess he wasn't world class as well.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If we are basing our judgement on a player who wasn't great during the World Cup, then what we have to say for Del Piero who didn't perform the same as with us for his National team?

I guess he wasn't world class as well.
are you able to read and understand more than 3 words ?

if you would, than you could've understood that is even more so, if the stage the player performs on is not very competitive ... if you think that serie a and champions league matches are not competitive enough, than yes ... del piero would have to be called "not" world class...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
are you able to read and understand more than 3 words ?

if you would, than you could've understood that is even more so, if the stage the player performs on is not very competitive ... if you think that serie a and champions league matches are not competitive enough, than yes ... del piero would have to be called "not" world class...
You are basing your judgement on a player who you haven't saw more than 3 World Cup matches and you are labeling him a fit Marchionni? Have you saw him playing with CSKA in the Champions League to at least be able to judge his club form before jumping to conclusions you don't know shit about?

May 4, 2004

If we only had a kick-ass playmaker who'll allow Sissoko to do what he does best. We'd be really solid.
I would kick Del Neri out just to have you as a coach :hellyes:

Really, I hope we play that way. I even had a formation like that last year when we got Diego, with Seba and Camo in the starting 11.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Diego with the right role and coach.

Playmaker is not a question, but a good coach is. Even in this awful season he was decent enough and one of the rare player who could stand out.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
:lol: Some of you are just clueless. You watch 3 games in which Krasic under performs, and suddenly the mediocre Pepe, who can't dribble, cross, or even take on his man is better.

Pepe can run all day, and has a powerful shot which ever once in a while leads to a goal, but generally has no end product. Krasic can actually dribble, pass, and cross (not at this WC though), and create opportunities for his team-mates. He is fast, mobile, and skillful.
Seems we find the next Messi for our team

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

but he choked when it mattered.

does this not tell you somehting about how he would perform for us in the big games?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Reckon Marchisio - Melo could work instead?
i disagree with play maker part. that's what Diego and Gio are there for.

i'd rather a box to box midfielder next to Marchisio in middle. if we are to play with one striker i want someone who scores goals from midfield otherwise we are fucked if are to rely on one player to score all our goals, unless his name is van nistelrooy and he is 27 again.

---------------Marchisio---Hamsik---

right winger---------Diego---Gio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)