Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
So basically the situation with Krasic is:

- CSKA increased the asking value to 18M because Man City offered.

- Marotta refused to increase the offer and told them he will stand by his 15M offer. They will contact him if they change their minds.

- The only way we lose the boy if he is interested in other club than us. Till now he only wants us.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
its not official yet? i want krasic but not too many people from the east please,,, we need more players from south america.
Why? If anything i wish we can have more and more players from eastern europe plus more ex-Yugoslav's, less and less from south america (specifically brazil).

Serie A was at its best when there were more of them here. Names like nedved, boksic, Savicevic, Jugovic, Shevchenko, Mihajlovic plus a pretty long list. They were all great players that added "alot" to serie A.

To me they're the perfect professionals. They got skills, work pretty hard, tough mentally (really matters) plus they have the professional attitude. All the things that is needed in a football player to be a success.

Brazilians as wonderful talents as they are (the best talents out there) they've had a shit attitude (atleast the newer generation of them) Robinho, adriano, ronaldinho, melo....Am Not generalizing here because there were great brazilians that graced this league before but the newer generation seems to be a bit off (even pele mentioned that).

All in all i'd prefer an eastern European talent over a Brazilian. IMO they are lesser of a gamble.

Mar 30, 2006
Why? If anything i wish we can have more and more players from eastern europe plus more ex-Yugoslav's, less and less from south america (specifically brazil).

Serie A was at its best when there were more of them here. Names like nedved, boksic, Savicevic, Jugovic, Shevchenko, Mihajlovic plus a pretty long list. They were all great players that added "alot" to serie A.

To me they're the perfect professionals. They got skills, work pretty hard, tough mentally (really matters) plus they have the professional attitude. All the things that is needed in a football player to be a success.

Brazilians as wonderful talents as they are (the best talents out there) they've had a shit attitude (atleast the newer generation of them) Robinho, adriano, ronaldinho, melo....Am Not generalizing here because there were great brazilians that graced this league before but the newer generation seems to be a bit off (even pele mentioned that).

All in all i'd prefer an eastern European talent over a Brazilian. IMO they are lesser of a gamble.
I agree with this. Also from an economical stand point it seems people devalue eastern europeans as players simply because they are not from a ocuntry like Brazil, England, Spain, Italy..

Like in England a player like Milner can go for 30 million .. of SWP for like 25 million to chelsea. These Eastern European players in many cases have more skill but go for much less money. Also I agree with the work ethic aspect as well ... alot of the superstar players from big footballing nations are party animals and are caught up in their own hype. Eastern European players fit in the Juventus mold of being skillful but incredibly hard working players who are dead serious about their football and dont fuck around.

We can spend alot less money buying players from countries less celebrated in the footballing world but will have just as big an impact if not more for us. Like if Krasic was from England or Brazil he would cost 30 million no doubt in my mind.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Jugovic. :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)