Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Common, do ya all think its bout that 1-2 mil. Media made a big deel of that transfer and CSKA just thought " Well, we could, maybe, make a lot more money on his transfer, if we play hardball and wait until the end of WC" Its like they teasing us. Screw him, his club and the club he is gonna join instead of Juve.

If it was only a 1 mil difference, than it would be over by now.
You say; This is CSKA's trick ??? and CSKA want more money want us After WC ??? :confused2:

Sorry My Friend, My English is not very well...

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Ok...OK...I am Thinking about CSKA's Strategy :(

CSKA is very crafty team...CSKA want wait for the WC and after CSKA want more money from us... :confused:

and i think CSKA want 20 M € after WC :(

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Some news guys:-

Juventus offered 15 Million euros however Manchester City have offered 18 Million.

Krasic only wants Juventus. Inter wanting him is false.

Juventus just waits for CSKA's answer.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Nobody can force Krasic to join City, not even mighty Russians.

Juventus > City in every single way, Krasa knows that very well.

Btw, some new stuff, translated srb > eng:

Stankovic: "If you go to Juve Krasic, we become the enemy"

Of course it was a was a joke, but our captain invited teammates from the national team at Inter. Nothing new, except that the afternoon Agnelli said that Juve wants to bring Krasic. Marotta said that neither the "old lady" in no hurry.

Deki is natmurio and asked why teammates want to Juventus.

"If you want to Juve, enjoy the last months of our friendship. The next season we are enemies," he said in jest Stankovic.

He called on Krasic to join him at Inter, but the chances of it still less, even though the story that Benitez will not give up, and to champion after Mondijala Krasic wants.

Today, the president of Juventus, Andrea Agnellii said Juve very interested in Krasic, but there are other clubs who also want to, but did not want to go in the forecast.

Meanwhile in Moscow, reportedly held a meeting, people from Juventus have not ordered them not to hurry, but if CSKA wants to accept the offer, he knows where to find them ...

Still waiting for confirmation of the news ...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nobody can force Krasic to join City, not even mighty Russians.

Juventus > City in every single way, Krasa knows that very well.

Btw, some new stuff, translated srb > eng:

Stankovic: "If you go to Juve Krasic, we become the enemy"

Of course it was a was a joke, but our captain invited teammates from the national team at Inter. Nothing new, except that the afternoon Anjela said that Juve wants to bring Krasic. Marot said no to the "old lady" in no hurry.
Serbia afpDeki the natmurio and asked why teammates want to Juventus.

"If you want to Juve, enjoy the last months of our friendship. The next season we are enemies," he said in jest Stankovic.

He called on Krasic to join him at Inter, but the chances of it still less, even though the story that Benitez will not give up, and to champion after Mondijala Krasic wants.

Today, the president of Juventus, Andrea Anjela said Juve very interested in Krasic, but there are other clubs who also want to, but did not want to go in the forecast.

Meanwhile in Moscow, reportedly held a meeting, people from Juventus have not ordered them not to hurry, but if CSKA wants to accept the offer, he knows where to find them ...

Still waiting for confirmation of this news ...

Marotta :tup:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Some news guys:-

Juventus offered 15 Million euros however Manchester City have offered 18 Million.

Krasic only wants Juventus. Inter wanting him is false.

Juventus just waits for CSKA's answer.
I can not beleive :D

We are eleminate CL , Europa League and We was finish 7th Serie A...But some awesome Players want JUVE :touched:

MY FRIENDS !!! OUR HOPE IS NOT OVER YET !!!

Krasic want us....Result ; This Krasic Decision...Manchester City is not small team and Man City has very good Player...BUT KRASIC WANT JUVE !!! :touched:

MORATTA! YOU MUST FINISH THIS TRANSFER...BEFORE WC OR AFTER WC :theflag:

And I Think : 15 - 20 M € is very proper for Krasic...We musnt cheapskate !!!

WE NEED BEST PLAYERS !!! :juventus:

FOOORZAAA JUVEEE !!! :flag3:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ah, well this is over then. It was just a matter of waiting for your official confirmation to close this thread.
If we are really waiting till after the world cup, we risk loosing him. If he shines, his price tag will raise and we wont be able to win a bidding war against Real, ManU etc.
So I really think, that this chapter is another Xabi Alonso, Milito thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)