Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
This has been one of the worst transfer markets in ages for Juve. Even though we struggled to 7th place last year, our transfers was a good one (at the time). We got Diego and Melo, which everyone was more than just excited with.

The year before, we didnt get many players, but then again we were sitting ok. We still Amauri and again, everyone was happy.

This year though, no real superstar has made their way in, even though our team needed some big changes. I'd be happy with Krasic though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
This has been one of the worst transfer markets in ages for Juve. Even though we struggled to 7th place last year, our transfers was a good one (at the time). We got Diego and Melo, which everyone was more than just excited with.

The year before, we didnt get many players, but then again we were sitting ok. We still Amauri and again, everyone was happy.

This year though, no real superstar has made their way in, even though our team needed some big changes. I'd be happy with Krasic though.
why is not enough that we have Pepe and martinez?its similiar mercato with diego and melo at last season everyone here is happy with both of them:shifty: :snoop::cry:

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Oh, and logically, when a team is consisted of 25 players (not counting the primavera kids), there are 2 players for each position (2x11=22), a third goalkeeper and two players like Brazzo who can be used in different positions and used in case 2 of the players that play in a same position are unavailable. Or, as in our case, the 25th player will be a striker.

Right now this is what we have:

2 players for each position:
goalkeepers: Buffon, Storari
Right back: Motta, Grygera
Left back: Grosso, De Ceglie
Center back: Chiellini, Bonucci, Legrottaglie, XXXX
Center midfield: Sissoko, Marchisio, Melo, Tiago
Wing: Pepe, Camoranesi, Lanzafame, Martinez
Support striker: Diego, Del Piero
Target man: Amauri, Trezeguet

+ Manninger, Zebina, Salihamidzic, Iaquinta
-----------------

We lack a 4th CB, that's for sure. We have 1 too many RBs. If we buy the 4th CB and sell Zebina or Grygera, then we're set in theory and only then we can make different plans.

I'm telling you this so we can make our predictions better :)

Having this in mind....Krasic's purchase is probably directly influenced by Camoranesi's departure, so I'll correct myself from the previous post. If we do sell Tiago that might not necessarily mean buying Krasic.
We can always use Camo as a 4th CM, so make room for Krasic, if Tiago leaves:flag1:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

It doesn't matter if we sign even the best players

we still need a legit coach to manage/direct them
:tup: Real madrid comes to ones mind or Inter's team pre-calciopoli. These teams were filled with world class players but both of them were a joke at a certain time.

I remember thinking some 10 years ago what makes Juve a great team back then even though the team was never filled with WC players. Back then we had players like Torricelli, Iuliano, Birindelli, Pessotto, Di Livio, Amoruso, Fonseca (all those players played together in the same team that reached the champions league final back then).

The management + coach is what made the difference to us back then IMO. Thats what we were really missing in the last few years.....

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Fish rot from the head down, yeah?

We'll continue on this path of mediocrity until somehow a proper management is put in place.

Still can't believe we raided Sampdoria. Fucking Sampdoria.

Sep 2, 2004
:tup: Real madrid comes to ones mind or Inter's team pre-calciopoli. These teams were filled with world class players but both of them were a joke at a certain time.

I remember thinking some 10 years ago what makes Juve a great team back then even though the team was never filled with WC players. Back then we had players like Torricelli, Iuliano, Birindelli, Pessotto, Di Livio, Amoruso, Fonseca (all those players played together in the same team that reached the champions league final back then).

The management + coach is what made the difference to us back then IMO. Thats what we were really missing in the last few years.....
WTF are u talking about? Juventus always had world class players to match with those Julianos, Birindellis, and etc. The best playerS on the team were world class. Today, other than Buffon there is not a single world class player on this team. You dont build a great team by signing decent players. It has never happened before and it never will. You need world class players to win. You dont need 11 world class players but the core of the team has to be world class if you are to build a great team. All those previous Juve teams you talk about had that.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
WTF are u talking about? Juventus always had world class players to match with those Julianos, Birindellis, and etc. The best playerS on the team were world class. Today, other than Buffon there is not a single world class player on this team. You dont build a great team by signing decent players. It has never happened before and it never will. You need world class players to win. You dont need 11 world class players but the core of the team has to be world class if you are to build a great team. All those previous Juve teams you talk about had that.
I agree but diego has potential so does marchisio and melo, also giovinco, and maybe lanza. And course our whole back line

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Peruzzi

Ferrara-------Montero---------Iuliano

Di Livio------------------------------------------------Pessotto

Conte---------Deschamps------Davids

Zidane

Del Piero----------Inzaghi

subs: Torricelli, Dimas, Aronica- Zamboni:shifty: , Pecchia, Fonseca, Amoruso, Zalayeta.

That was our team in the mid-late 90's period. The players that are in bold the onces that i considered as WC. The rest are hard-working disciplined players but they've hardly made the difference in the team IMO.

Our bench players were clearly pretty average.

Point is, our team never was filled with WC players back then. We had too many "just decent" players in that team yet we managed to win "alot". The reason is that We had the right management + coach and a "very" disciplined system in the club. I remember Zidane once said that playing for Juve is like being in the military you should always give a 110% perfomance in every single game.

Thats what made the difference back then.....

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Peruzzi

Zidane

subs: Torricelli, Dimas, Aronica- Zamboni:shifty: , Pecchia, Fonseca, Amoruso, Zalayeta.

That was our team in the mid-late 90's period. The players that are in bold the onces that i considered as WC. The rest are hard-working disciplined players but they've hardly made the difference in the team IMO.

Point is, our team never was filled with WC players back then. We had too many "just decent" players in that team yet we managed to win "alot". The reason is that We had the right management + coach and a "very" disciplined system in the club. I remember Zidane once said that playing for Juve is like being in the military you should always give a 110% perfomance in every single game.

Probably do a fair bit better with 12 players nowadays too...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Peruzzi

Zidane

Conte made the difference plenty of times. Also these must be the very late nineties. Otherwise you're leaving out some huge superstars, dude.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Peruzzi

Zidane

subs: Torricelli,
Peruzzi was a top keeper. Easily amongst the 10 best in the world at the time. The rest were all internationals. You have highlighted Montero and Inzaghi, both top players but really no better than the likes of Conte and Di Livio. Guys like Pessotto and Di Livio would be our best players if they played for us now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)