Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2008
Peruzzi was a top keeper. Easily amongst the 10 best in the world at the time. The rest were all internationals. You have highlighted Montero and Inzaghi, both top players but really no better than the likes of Conte and Di Livio. Guys like Pessotto and Di Livio would be our best players if they played for us now :(
This is a dream team for sure :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Peruzzi

Ferrara-------Montero---------Iuliano

Di Livio------------------------------------------------Pessotto

Conte---------Deschamps------Davids

Zidane

Del Piero-----Boksic------Vieri----Inzaghi​

Now its even a better team
I wonder how we would do with 2 GK

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fish rot from the head down, yeah?

We'll continue on this path of mediocrity until somehow a proper management is put in place.

Still can't believe we raided Sampdoria. Fucking Sampdoria.
We not only raided Sampdoria, we raided them based on one season of success. Not three, not two, but only one.

We're the fucking dumbest club in the world.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Probably do a fair bit better with 12 players nowadays too...
Would be perfect :D.

Peruzzi was a top keeper. Easily amongst the 10 best in the world at the time. The rest were all internationals. You have highlighted Montero and Inzaghi, both top players but really no better than the likes of Conte and Di Livio. Guys like Pessotto and Di Livio would be our best players if they played for us now :(
Personally, i've never considered Peruzzi or Conte as WC players. They're both played in the Italian NT for a long time but still i never rated them that high.

Di Livio played consistently for the national side. Inzaghi was always there or thereabouts but never ever first choice. I'd liked Inzaghi but he was also one of the most frustrating players, needed a ton of chances to score. I wasn't too bothered when he left
Di Livio was a decent player (am a fan of this guy) he used to work his ass for team. very tactical player who used to do the basic work of a wing-back/wingers but nothing more. Like I've said, he's a decent player but no more than that IMO. As for Inzaghi i never liked the guy and yes i used to get frustrated whenever he played and was absolutely happy when he left (but the guy was a goal-scoring machine nevertheless).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Personally, i've never considered Peruzzi or Conte as WC players. They're both played in the Italian NT for a long time but still i never rated them that high.
You crazy dude, particularly for Peruzzi. Conte I can see an argument because he was a worker but he was all-round excellent. Peruzzi, well a keeper is a keeper, and he was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)